2

The 4 girls stood at the top of the hill. Below them was a crater with about 100 cabins. But at the other side of the crater stood one lonely cabin.

It had ivy running up the wooden wall and a brick tower connecting to the large house.

It was much larger then the other cabins and had flowers surrounding it up and down.

The girls all turned and grinned. They were so happy to see their home.

They all rushed and stumbled into twilight's crater. The cabins lined up neatly with decorations from the residents.

The lights were on and shining through the curtains.

The girls linked arms and started down the dirt path.

Boys and girls on the paths that were skipping dinner or had orientation early were lined up on porches.

The girls had an aurora of confidence as well as beauty and smarts. Oblivious to this all, they trudged on.

A group of 7 boys were on their way to the 'cliffhanger' or cafeteria.

The girls were giggling and strutting up the hill to their cabin.

Suddenly about 2 of the boys wolf whistled.

"Whoo! Look at those girls, nice asses, why don't you come on down to our cabin and have a little fun!"

"Yeah baby I'll make it a night to remember."

The whole place seemed to stop.

The boys thumped their apparently 'new' friends.

The girls all turned and grinned knowing it was embers time.

The 5 other boys backed up and pushed the 2 forward, laughing all the while.

Ember stepped forward and shook her hair out of the bun. It came falling out in luscious waves.

It sculpted her face into a beautiful angels. But her eyes gleamed so evilly she looked like a devil in disguise.

She stepped forward slowly, swaying her hips. The 2 boys gulped and eyes raked her body up and down.

"The names Anne." She said as she came face to face with the 1st boy.

He had a mess of curly brown hair with deep blue eyes. He was very handsome and knew it. He smirked.

"Ethan." He quipped. His smirk never fading.

Ember leaned in very close, their noses millimeters from touching. She gently put her small hand on his cheek as he instinctively put his hands on her waist.

Her eyes flashed with annoyance but she hid it quickly as she bit her lip.

She leaned in closer and her lips were so close to his she could feel his breath tickling her.

His eyes fluttered close and ember repositioned her hands to be in his hair.

He moved so close and her body was pressed fully against his.

But she suddenly pulled away. He opened his eyes in shock.

She yanked herself free and quickly jumped backwards.

The girls grabbed her arms and pulled her down.

Suddenly a loud pop was heard by the boys. A painful searing on his skull was then felt. He screeched and his hands flew up to his head.

Atop of his head was a small firecracker that was exploding on his chocolate brown curls.

"Whoops." Ember said with a blank face. The other boys sighed and helped their friend.