1

"EMBER STOP FLIRTING AND GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!!" Screamed a small porcelain like girl.

Her earthy brown hair cut to a bob was pinned back by 2 bobby pins. The girls large forest green eyes alight with excitement and her freckle dotted cheeks rosey from the colder mountain air.

The small girl was wrapped  a knee length Carmel sweater and Aztec Chocolate and Carmel silk blouse. She also adorned fashionably ripped skinny jeans and dark brown ugg boots.

On her finger stood a golden ring with a single golden ivy leaf.

"GROSS HES FAMILY!" Called back a fiery red head.

The second girl was very tall. She was a little bit darker on the skin tone and had a very curvy body. Her eyes were all the colors of fall and her plump lips holding a knowing smirk.

She stood across a crowd of people wearing her signature look. The girl wore a black long sleeve shirt that was loose around her torso but not her bust or arms.

She had on 2 necklaces, one was hidden but the other was a miniature dream catcher on a leather string drooping below her breasts.

She also had on a red and black flannel with a dark red that matched her hair. Her Jeans were skin tight and ripped on the thighs with black shin high army boots.

The sleeves of the flannels were folded to reveal lots of charm bracelets. The girls hair was thrown up into a messy bun with a few strands falling loose.

"LIAR!" Screamed an entirely new tan girl.

The 3rd girl had wavy sandy blonde hair pulled back into a loose braid that ends mid back.

This girl had large ocean blue eyes and had a height that was considered normal. She was pretty fit with curves in all the right places.

She wore a dark blue tank top with a loose-many-colors-of-blue sweater were the sleeves ended above her forearms with small whisky white tassels that tied off the wool. The tassels were also at the bottom which ended under her bum.

Her wrists were draped with silver chains along with matching rain drop earrings.

Her legs had white skinny jeans latched upon them. The girls feet had dark blue Convers.

"RIVER! Where'd you go we have to meet the others?!" Cried out a short girl.

This girl had platinum (white) blonde hair with perfect ringlets that ended just above her breast. (If she had any)

The girls eyes were ice blue and skin pale as snow. She had darker eyebrows and eyelashes with dark pink lips.

This 4th girl was smaller then the first.  This girl girl had had on a light pink sweatshirt a few sizes to big.

The sweatshirt overlapped her hands and bum. The girl wore black leggings and tan ugg boots with ribbons down the back.

The 4 girls met in the middle of the crowd they were shouting against.

The first girl spoke first. "Well girls how are you?"

"Ivy, you and Brisk stayed together this summer, right?" The red head asked the first girl and was referring the the very short one.

"No, ember, River and Brisk stayed together, that's why they were always together when we had our get togethers." Ivy responded with a snort.

"So lady like." Chuckled ,River, the sandy blonde.

"Well you can't blame her, she was in Australia half the time." Brisk giggled crossing her arms.

"I accidentally set fire to a boat there." Ember mumbled staring off into space.

The 3 other girls blinked, looked at each other, and promptly shrugged it off.

Ember is notorious for accidentally setting fire to things.

Suddenly Brisk was jolted forward. She stumbled a bit.

They were all currently standing at the bus drop off parking lot.

They were all at the top of the mountain going to their favorite place in the world, noctur mountain boarding school.

"We should probably go in, do you think the principle will give us our same cabin?" River said leading the group out of the crowd and up a wet black paved road.

The sun was setting and the night finally setting in. But there is a reason the school is call Noctur, it comes from the word nocturnal.

On certain path ways a very rare type of moss grows. It glows neon colors.

The girls are particularly known for there knowledge of the school grounds.

The girls have been here for 2 years, since they were 11. (Currently 13).

"Course, we are the only ones that would take 004." Ember said with a wicked grin, she reached out and grabbed an old fashion light post that was giving them light to guid them up to twilight hill.

Ember spun around the pole giggling. The light shines down on them as they walk. It was merely 5 o clock but the sun fell back behind the mountain leaving them to darkness.

The girls all smiled at the red heads antics as they walked through the forest, the smell of pine wafting through the air.

"I love that cabin, the 4 of us in a cabin for 16." Ivy giggled she spun around and was walking backwards.

The path was entirely empty because everyone at the busses went up the main path, that the girls decided to not go up.

"Well to be fair we put a lot of work into renovating that place, it looked like crap when we got it." River said with a giggle.

The other girls joined in on the giggling.

"We had to, it's the only place we could call home." Brisk said with a sigh.

Brisk's family is very hard working perfectionist. With a father in the military and a mother with severe OCD here was the only place she could be herself.

"Ditto." River said with a lopsided grin.

Her family are scientists that get way to caught up in work. In order to finish their work they will neglect her and her step sister tends to be an attention hog.

"I am just glad to be with you all." Ivy giggled. Though she smiled it didn't reach her eyes.

Ivy has a pretty average family. However, she has an older brother that is a huge player. The heart broken girls bullied and tortured her for years.

"Same." Ember said looking off into a tree.

Ember is... Ember. She's pretty rich and her parents love her. She has always been a social butterfly and had never been bullied. Everyone tends to love her because even though she looks badass and will hurt you, she is warm and will always protect you. People are drawn to ember for their own love of her, and her instant protection.

Though Ember is a genius, much like her friends, she doesn't understand love. She will laugh and hug and kiss, but she doesn't understand it.

4 completely Mental girls together, means the world is there's to concur.

"eleMENTALs welcome home." All four girls say in unison as they finally reach the top.

"Now let's go rule out kingdom."