Chapter 1

"TAMAKI YOU IDIOT!"

That was a common phrase at the Host Club. Only this time it was from Renge.

"I SPENT ALL NIGHT BAKING THOSE COOKIES FOR THE GUESTS TO SAVE KYOYA SOME MONEY ON FOOD AND THERE YOU GO KNOCKING THE PLATTER OVER!" She yelled.

She looked at the pile of crumbled cookies on the floor, with a silver platter on top of the mess. Renge had overheard Kyoya mumbling about how they needed to save money cause of Tamaki, so she offered to bake sweets.

"Tamaki," Kyoya said, annoyed. "Its not in our budget for food. After you spent it all on-"

"NOOO KYOYA DONT SAY IT!" Tamaki shouted.

Kyoya rolled his eyes.

"Senpai, Renge tried to help the club out; you didn't even apologize." Haruhi pointed out. Even Haruhi was looking foward to homemade cookies.

"Yeah I wanted to try Renge's cookies!" Honey pouted. He was most upset, cause someone ruined innocent sweets!

"Ok, im sorry for ruining your cookies Renge." Tamaki said. He actually felt kinda bad.

"I cant believe this. Kyoya, i'll go to the store and spend my own money on food, okay?" Renge asked.

"No, Tamaki will go with you, and HE will spend his OWN money." Kyoya said in a terrifying voice as he pushed his glasses up. "Dont be shy on the spending Renge."

"Trust me, i wont." Renge gritted her teeth.