4- nudes

You sighed, sitting on the end of your empty bed. If Shawn was here your bed wouldn't be empty, but he's back on tour.

You were trying to decide what to send him, when a bright idea popped into your head.

You ran off to the bathroom, and pulled your phone out of the pocket of your sweats. You went into your camera and continued to go ahead with your plan.

You slowly pulled down the rim of your sweats, only to where you could see the top of your blue lacy underwear.

The next photo, you pulled up your shirt, correction Shawn's shirt, and showed off your toned stomach.

The last picture you took you hand your index finger hooked around the top of your sweats and slightly pulled them down, just enough to see your waist, similar to the first photo.

You sat back down on your bed, and went into your messaging app. You went into Shawn's contact and sent him the photos.

meanwhile Shawn was sitting in airport, bored out of his mind, when his phone buzzed.

*y/n😍 sent 3 photos*

He opened his phone and at the sight of the photos, he quickly locked it and ran off to the men's room.

"oh my god" he mumbled, continuing to stare at the photos.

He bit his lip, and imagined what he could be doing with you right now.

He pulled tugged at the top of his sweat pants, revealing his green briefs; a prominent bulge underneath.

"no I can't" he whispered, before pulling his pants back up. "I can't do this"

He began to type a message to send to you.

Be there soon babe ;)

a/n

*smiles bc this is trash* honestly I don't even know why I write imagines, because they all suck😂