I'm Special & Rejected

Prologue:

Hello, my name is Safora Silverbeam, every one in my pack hates me! I don't know why they hate me so much, ever since mom died, everyone seems to blame me for her death. Saying that it should have been me, not the Luna! Yes, you heard right, I'm daughter of the Alpha of this pack, The Silverbeam Pack. We were a loving family and pack, until that fateful day.

(FLASH BACK):

My mom and I were outside picking flowers in the pack garden for table center pieces, while my brother, Damien, was with my dad, when suddenly, mom stood stalk still, listened and sniffed the air. Her eyes widened and she turned to me and said to run and get daddy. I didn't understand why, but I ran off towards daddy and Damien, I looked back at mommy just as 20 rouges jumped out of the bushes, and started stalking towards mommy. I ran faster, and faster, and I ran through the the pack house door and I yelled, "Help! Mommy's in trouble!" My dad came running down the stairs eyes filled with worry, "Where is she?" he asked. "In the garden!" I replied. We all ran down just in time to see one of the rouges jump on mommy. I screamed, and fell to the ground, tears running down my face. Daddy killed as many rouges as he could but it wasn't enough save mommy she died at the hands of the last rogue.

(FLASH BACK OVER):

Everyone blames me for my mom's death, even my brother, and he was there! My dad doesn't know about how the pack treats me because he became really depressed after mom's death. I'm beaten and bullied, I am also the pack's slave. 

Today's the day that I shift for the first time and I find my mate someone who will sweep me off my feet, and love me unconditionally. I sighed, I guess I should get up and make the pack breakfast before I get another beating. 

I did my morning routine and then I made the pack breakfast and then started to make my way to school. Soon kids started arriving I had to go give my brother his homework and while making my way over there I smelt something delicious.

______________________________

A/N:

Hi! This is my VERY FIRST BOOK!!! I'm soooooooo excited!!! And I know CLIFF HANGER!!! But hey, it was a good place to stop. Soooooo anywho, . . . on to the next chapter, . . . DUN, DA, DAAAA, SUPERMAN!!!