Ch.9

9/9 chapters.

---------------------------

2 years later.

Louis pressed a gentle kiss to my lips. The gown wanted heavily on my shoulders.

"God I'm so proud of you!" Louis cheered.

"What are you going to do now?" Niall asked walking up to us.

I smiled."I wanna get a tattoo."

Louis smirked at me.

****

"Ow!" I groaned.

"Hold still baby." louis told me.

"Your such a wimp." Niall snickered next to him.

"Am not." I groaned.

"Harry, after all these years, you know I'm never wrong." Niall reminded me.

"All done." the tattoo stylist said.

I sat up and looked down at my new tattoo I got to match Louis.

Our love is written in invisible ink.

So I got.

Love is hidden but never gone.

Louis liked it if his smile indicated anything.

****

5 months later.

Liam met Niall. Niall feel for Liam. Liam gave up everything for him.

We stood in Louis and Liam once shared flat as boxes where moved by the moving people.

"I'm going to miss you." Louis said, a tear in his eye.

Liam smiled at him."Ill miss you too."

Niall peeked his cheek."Ill be right back, gonna go check on them." Niall said before leavening the flat.

Liam watched him leave. He reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a small black box.

"Hope he'll like it."

He opened the box and my mouth feel open.

"Liam, it's been 5 months." Louis said.

Liam just chuckled before closing the box and skidding it into his pocket.

"I know. I'm not doing it any time soon, maybe on our one year anniversary. I wanna take him to Paris and propose to him on the Eiffel tower." Liam said."I love him. I know it's him. I know he's the one." Liam smiled as Niall walked back in.

We stood in the now completely empty flat.

"Well, it was fun." Niall said tear rolling down his cheek.

"Don't cry." I told him.

Niall used his thumb to whip a tear away."Sorry, this just really sucks." Niall giggled through his tears."Your giving up so much."

"Ireland is a wonderful place baby, we'll be fine." Liam said rubbing up and down his arm, soothingly.

"I'm just. Where just never going to see each other again." Niall said. Looking up at me and louis.

We all looked at each other. Tears forming. Niall opened his arms and we all fell into the comfortable group hug.

We all walked down the steps in silence until the moment we've all been dreading came. We stood out side the moving van.

"Im gonna miss you so much." Liam said to louis.

Louis wrapped him up in his arms. Niall hugged me. He pulled back and looked me in the eye.

"Remember when I told you nothing could work out between you two, how we didn't live in a fairytale?" Niall asked.

"Ya."

Niall smiled."Prove me wrong."

I smiled.

"You ready?" Liam asked.

Niall backed away from me.

"Harry Edward styles." Niall began. He smiled at me."Thank you."

"Thanks for what?"

"For being there for me. When No one else was."

"Thanks for being my friend." I whispered.

"Promise this isn't the end." Louis spoke."promise this doesn't mean all this stops."

Liam wrapped an arm around him."5 years. No matter how far away we are. no matter how much we get distracted from each other. 5 years from now were gonna meet on this very spot." Liam promised.

"Just the 4 of us." Louis smiled.

"Promise." Niall said, smile huge.

"Promise." Liam said, giving Louis one last squeeze.

I smiled."Promise."

Louis grabbed a pice of paper from his pocket and a pin. He wrote something down before slipping it inside of an old mailbox.

"Promise."

I'd like to say we didn't grow apart. Id like to say those promises weren't made into the empty air. Id like to say the chaos of every day life didn't pull us apart. Id really like to say nothing changed, and we always stayed in touched.

But through the years contacts where lost and we grew apart. But non of us ever forgot that deal. That promise.

I did return to that spot. On a cold November night. I lessoned to the ground crunch beneath my feet. as I approached the corner.

I stood there. 5 years later.

And I'd like to say nothing changed.

I smiled into the cold air. I felt a tear drip and fall. I kept my promise. I came.

Even after I lost everything.

In the 5 years. Louis and I where married. Liam followed through with his perfect proposal to Niall, who accepted. Niall and Liam, after there second anniversary, died in an airplane crash. Louis, Louis passed. He died doing what he loves though. He still teached and he had a heart attack. And me, well. I griff over the only man I ever, and will ever, love.

I looked down at the wedding ring that lay on my finger. A small smile appeared on my lips. I walked over to the small mail box and pulled out Louis note.

I opened the paper up.

'Dear old us,

I hope we haven't aged to bad and the sex is still great. If we all did come back I hope it means where all still happy with the choices we made. I know I am, because I have Harry. And I even if I die tomorrow. It was worth it. Marcel was everything to me young Harold, and your the only one who could make me feel close to how he made me. You where the only one who could make me forget the pain and just remember the love.... Plus your the only one who came even close to how good he was in bed.

For the rest of you old people. I hope Niall still has his hair and Liam hasn't ruined his ass yet.

I love all you guys and it hurts to say goodbye, but five years. Dead or alive. Your asses promised.

~Sincerely yours, Louis TopLinson'

I smiled as I folded the note and tucked it into my pocket. I starred up at the sky.

"You always was my dirty minded teacher."

I smiled. I started to walk away.

"I proved you wrong Ni; I proved you wrong."

~ The End

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sorry!

I planned this so differently but I just got flowing with it and couldn't stop.

Please comment!