Chapter 20

James's POV
"Have you noticed that Brad and Tris have been, well, closer than usual?" Connor asked as he saw the two walking. Basically sticking to each other. "Yeah" I said while sipping my fruit shake. "Eew how do you even drink that stuff?" Connor said. "What? I'm healthy" I said. "Glad I'm not" he grinned. I rolled my eyes and continued sipping on my drink.

Brad's POV
"Where we going?" I asked Tristan. "Starbucks?" He asked. I nodded in response. He then took my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. "Tris, please not in public" I whispered. "Why?" He pouted. "What if Joe or the boys see us?" I said. He nodded and let go of my hand. It was sad actually. To be in a relationship which no one knew about. And you want to show affection to you're partner but you know it's prohibited even if your already dying to kiss them. Like at this very moment

"D-do you hate our r-relationship??" He asked nervously. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and said, "if I hate our relationship, how do you expect me to become all giddy and happy when I see your face?". "It's just that you don't want to hold hands" he pouted. "I'm just scared that if people saw us, they would reject us" I whispered. "I'm fine if they reject us. As long as I have you" he said. I smiled and tightened my grip around him. It was quite cheesy, but, it was enough to make me love him even more.

~after going to ze Starbucks~
Tristan's POV
"I can't believe we got mobbed. Again" Brad huffed. "Eh. That's what you get for being in a British band named after vampires" I said. Well you see, after we exited Starbucks, a fan must've, I mean, spotted us and told her friends that we were here, making them run towards us. We may be taller and older, but the sight of about ten teenage girls running towards, wanting to attack you with hugs and kisses, isn't a pretty sight.

"Wait, where's my room key?" I said while scavenging through my pocket. Oh no. One of the girls must've gotten it.

"Brad, we may have to run to our rooms now" I said. "Why?" He asked. "They got my key" I said. Then the two of us started running towards the hotel. As we entered, the elevator wasn't working. Great

So, we bowled up the stairs to the 15th floor. "Uhhhh.... I.....can't...take.....it....anymore" Brad panted. "Come in! We're on the 14th floor already!" I said. He huffed and continued walking. After a few more pants and stumbles, we r ached our rooms. I knocked on our door and was answered by a blushing Connor.

"Mate, why are you so red?" I asked. "Did you give five girls our key?" He asked. I shook my head and Brad said. "We got mobbed awhile ago, and one of them must've gotten the key". "That explains why they entered the room, when I was COMPLETELY naked" he mumbled. I snickered and smiled. "Really Naked?" I smirked.

"Yes! Naked as in you can already see my ass and... You know..." He said while laying his head down. "Awww I'm so sorry Con" I said. "It's fine. Just, never go out without Joe or Dean, okay?" He said. I nodded and hugged him.

"Okay. So now I will try to forget that five girls just saw my balls" he said and went into our room