Chapter 12

Brad's POV
"Sooo, are you going to call the girl?" I asked Tristan as we lined up to buy drinks. I wish he would say no. He shrugged. "Eh, maybe later" he said. I looked at James who was siting on one of the tables talking to Connor. He caught my gaze and cracked a small smile. "Can you get all the drinks by yourself?" I said. "Yeah I can handle it" he said. I went to the table and sat right next to James

"He's gonna call the girl" I said while laying my head on his lap. "Don't worry. Who knows? Tris might not like her" he said. "But he's still calling her" I said while banging my head on his knee. "You know that hurts" he said. "Oh yeah sorry" I said.

"Guys, I think I need to go..." Connor said while gesturing to the door. "Why Condor?" I asked. "I-uh need to meet with someone" he said while avoiding our confused looks. "Who?" James said while raising his eyebrow. "My girlfr-, I mean friend who's a girl" he said while shaking his head. "Seems like you have a girlfriend" I said while smirking

"Shes not my girlfriend! She just a very very close friend" he whined. "Oh really?" James grinned. "Y-yes. I n-never lie" he stuttered. "Okay, you can go" James said. "Thankyouillgonow" he said then ran to the door.

"That boy doesn't want to admit it yet" I told James. "Huh. I thought he was honest" he joked.

"Drinks everybody!" Tristan yelled which made some people look at us. But while he was walking towards the table with the drinks, I think there was a piece of tissue or something on the floor which caused him to slip.

"Ayiyiyi!!" He screamed then fell. "Trissy!!!" I said while rushing to his side. He layed sprawled on the floor covered in coffee. "Are you okay?" I asked. "It. Burns. Like. Hell" he said while taking deep breaths. Then James came while holding a lot of tissues. "Here's some ti-aah!!" He said the then fell too. "Wow Jems, wow" I said then rolled my eyes. God were they clumsy. "Hehe sorry Tris" James said while trying to lift himself of Tristan.

"I. Can't.Breath" he said while gasping for air. I held back my laugh but couldn't anymore. I burst out laughing so hard I also ended up sitting on Tristan.

"Someday I'll die because of you two" he grumbled but it still made me laugh. "Sorry Tris" I said. Then I stood up while trying to carry Tristan up. "Oh no. My Converse" he whimpered what else staring at his shoes. His UK flag converse were now color brown. "Wah!!" He screamed. That boy and his shoes. Even a little bit of dirt , hell, he'll freak out like crazy. I mean crazy.

"I'll buy you a new one" I told him. "Okay Bradwee" he said while staring at my eyes. I could get lost in those eyes. They were so blue. I heard James coughed and I snapped out of my daydream. "Shall we go back?" I said while pointing to the bus. "Meh. It's the only option" James said then lifted himself up and strolled out of the cafe.

"Brad, look at his back" Tristan said. His butt was covered with coffee! I pulled out my phone and snapped a photo. "Nice" I said while laughing with Tristan "I guess we should join him then" he said. "Yeah" I said. Then the best thing happened, he grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine and ran out of the cafe.

Please never let go

But he eventually let go when we reached the bus. I pouted but he didn't see

Why hasn't he noticed yet? I've waited for so long but no notice yet. Which makes me even sadder cause that could mean that he doesn't like me back