Chapter 9

Tristan's POV
"Why were they here?" Anastasia asked me. "Brad just wanted to ask me something. Guy stuff" I told her. "Oh" was all her response

"Why did you tell me to come here?" I asked. "We need to talk about.. Our relationship" she said worriedly

"What do you mean?" I said. "I think it's time to break up" she said sadly.

"What?" I said shocked. Why did she want to end it? "Sorry Tris, I-I've found someone e-else" she stuttered, tears started to form in my eyes. I've tried my best to not make any mistakes when I was with her. I guess I screwed up, big time. "B-but I thought w-we would always b-be together" I told her. Then the tears began to fall.

I got some looks from the customers in the cafe, but I didn't mind. The thing that hurt me was that my one and only girlfriend, wants to break up with me

"I-I gotta go" I told her while standing up and running to the door. "Tris! Wait!" She said but she wasn't able to reach me anymore since I ran really fast and jumped into the tour bus

As I entered, the three boys gave me weird looks. "Mate, you alright?" Connor asked. "Y-yes I'm f-fine" I said while trying to hide my face. "Then why are you crying?" Brad asked. "I-uh nothing" I said then ran into our bus's bathroom.

Brad's POV
Me and James exchanged looks. "Wha too you think happened to him?" Connor asked. "Not sure" James said. "I'll go to him" I said while standing up. I looked at James and he gave me a small nod. "Go for it" he mouthed.

I walked to the bathroom hearing loud sobs from the inside. "Ey Tris, you okay?" I said while knocking lightly on the locked door. "F-fine" he stuttered. "Can you at least let me in? Pweas?" I said. The door suddenly opened slightly. "Lock it after" he said before I came in.

"Why you crying?" I asked him. "Nothing serious" he said while rubbing his eyes. "Can you tell me at least? I won't tell James and Con" I said.

"Anastasia broke up with me" he said. "Why?" I asked. Then he burst into loud sobs, then collapsed on my shoulder. "Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!" He screamed. Just the sight of him crying like a baby hurts me, yet it's so funny. "Don't cry Trissy" I told him while patting his back. "I've tried to be my best for her! I've always bought her gifts even if there's no occasion, I even lost my-", "ookay, let's not go to the part any more" I told him. "Uhhhhh I want her back, but she loves someone else.....waaaaaaahhhhh!" He screamed yet again.

I hugged tight while stroking his quiffed blonde hair. "I know you'll find someone again" I told him. "B-but there's only one Anastasia" he whined. "There's lots of fishes in the sea, Tris, go catch another one" I told him. He then wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me back

I could melt into the hug,but, it wasn't a good time

"You'll get over it" I told him. "I'll try"'he said.

If I meant find someone else, I wish he could have chosen me