« ᴛᴡᴏ : ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟᴀ »

Comenzar desde el principio

⠀⠀God, he didn't know, and just from all the thinking; he couldn't breathe.

⠀⠀Yuichiro's life depended on his actions then and there and without the assistance from his friends, he wouldn't know where to go. His mind, his life, his heart was all tangled up like a stand of yarn that would. He was stuck amongst a maze that he'd never find his way out from, walls as tall as the eye can(not) see blocked out the sunlight— he was met with darkness, alone and fearful.

⠀⠀As much as Yuichiro hated being weak and small from the others, he was frightened. He couldn't help but feel that way. In the path that he was in— he was alone no matter which way he looked; his friends would not be with him every step of the way.

⠀⠀Lips quivering, he brought his knees up to meet in the crook of his chin, teeth gritting tightly-impacted together as he fought the urge to sob. He was fighting a battle alone. "Momma," The fragile call from the raven spoke out quietly, voice cracking as his arm outstretched toward the ceiling of his room as if reaching out for the arms of a seraph. "Why did you leave me alone here? Why are you not here for me when I need it the most? I'm so scared..."

⠀⠀Then the tears came. "So... scared..."

• • •⠀࿈⠀• • •

⠀⠀Monday came by quicker than Yuichiro thought possible, eyes blinking up lifeless at the filthy, crusty white walls in front of his very sight. He grunted in disgust. He was slowly growing resentment for the everyday-sight he's been waking up to, but there wasn't much he could do, and so he shook off the crawling irritation that caught near his neck and climbed out of bed. The dark-haired male got ready for another average day of school.

⠀⠀Yuichiro did the usual; patting uselessly at his raging bed head, brushed his teeth, changed into his rather unpleasant excuse of a uniform... etcetera, etcetera. But one of the other things he did ( one of the things he didn't do everyday, but most of the days ) was take a reluctant glance at the cabinet stuck on the wall. Mountains of bottles were what laid behind that very door, some other things as well, but he wouldn't mention it.

⠀⠀The raven knew that what he thought at that moment was wrong; an extremely stupid thing to do, and so he ignored the nagging feeling and moved on.

⠀⠀Having no desire to eat whatever Yoichi or Shinoa decided to drop by for him and left the apartment complex without a single thought.

⠀⠀The skies are gorgeous as always, the raven thought to himself each and every day. He would let his mind clear as the cool breeze engulf him whole, maybe even letting a smile climb onto his lips in mere content. Colors of all types; red, orange, blue, violet painted the ocean of clouds above him, and all Yuichiro would do was stare— stare just so he could witness it all for himself and admire it for as long as he could.

⠀⠀Yuichiro envied the way the skies seemed to look more beautiful than he did, and he wished he could look like the dawn that rose amongst him. Not quite, though, he knew he'd never compare to how the sky was.

⠀⠀And in an instant, he was crushed.

⠀⠀Reality smacked him in the face quite harder than he thought possible. Sighing in pure defeat, he shook his head free of the idiotic thoughts and paced forward into the building of his school, knocking into the other students carelessly and plunging into his desk. Yuichiro threw his head back with an enormous 'oof' and shut his eyes. He knew that soon enough, his friends would be arriving soon and he'd be bombarded with the words and scolding the spoke of.