Jealous

A/N: this is a larry one shot and it is set after the AMA's at the after party I like jealous harry I see people write about jealous Louis so I wanted to change it to where harry is jealous instead hope you like it.

The AMA's was over and everyone thought it was the best show they have had in a while and everyone is celebrating and everyone was there including one direction who had a great night and they were talking to 5sos and Ashton said "So uh where is Louis?"

Harry, Niall and Liam looked around then Calum said "Oh there he is talking talking to that girl from fifth harmony."

Harry looked over and rolled his eyes now everyone knew that Louis and Harry had something going on even though they couldn't come out but they still knew it and people could tell that Harry was jealous of Normani touching louis she has been doing it all night and harry didn't like it and now he sees her flirting with him Harry looks back at them then looks at 5sos, Liam and Niall and he says "I will be right back."

Luke looks after Harry and says "Ok what was that?"

Liam and Niall look at each other chuckles and Niall says "Come on everyone knows that Harry and Louis has something going on and Harry was jealous the whole time cause Normani was talking to him." And all 6 of them looked over and saw Harry talking to Louis and Normani and Normani says "Hello harry how is it going?"

Harry gives her a look and snaps "Nothing much." And Louis and Normani look at each other and Louis chuckles nervously as he sips his drink and harry was looking at him and Louis looks back at him.

Harry smiles and says "So what are we talking about?"

Normani smiles and assays "Well I was telling Louis that we should hang out sometime." Louis smiles while Harry has this look and says "Oh really well what are you two gonna be doing are you gonna go on a date or are you just hanging out as friends." And Normani looks between Harry and Louis and Louis says "Normani can you excuse us for a minute." Normanj nods as he pulls harry with him.

Harry and Louis went inside the bathroom and Louis says "Ok what is wrong with you?"

Harry shrugs "I don't know what you are talking about."

"I mean harry why were you acting rude to Normani?"

Harry looks at him and says "I wasn't being rude." Louis looks at Harry and says "Well you could have fooled me."

Harry looks at him "I'm sorry babe it's just I don't...you get jealous everytime a girl or even a guy for that matter flirts with you. And you know you get jealous everytime someone flirts with me." And Louis smiles just as Harry wraps his arms around Louis' waist.

"Harry you know you are the only one for me." Harry smiles and says "But I still don't like it."

Louis smiles and wraps his arms a around Harry's neck and kisses him. "I love you Harry."

"I love you too." And just as they were about to kiss again they hear liam, Niall and 5sos all say "Awwwww." And both harry and Louis laugh.

A/N: well that is my larry story hope you like it and tbh I think jealous harry is worse then jealous Louis if you get what I mean lol and I am also gonna write a Muke one shot.