Chapter 2

"That was blatantly a fucking foul ref!" Kray shouted out, far too close to my ear.

"Dude, what the hell!? Could you not scream in my ear!?" I frowned at him as I shoved him away from me.

I was trying my hardest to relax and enjoy Ryan's football match but regret was eating me up inside. I had been due in detention 15 minutes ago but like the coward I was I had skipped it and gone to Ryan's football game instead.

I had told myself it was because I was a bad boy who could do what the fuck he wanted to and not care about the consequences but in reality I was a cowardly wimp too scared to face Mr Anders disappointing looks.

I couldn't face being in a room alone with him. While I was a quivering mess around him he seemed to be totally unaffected by my presence and for some annoying reason that bothered me far more than it should.

"Erm Jamie? You might wanna dive for cover." I stared at Kray quizzically, wondering what the hell he was going on about. His response to my confusion was to nod at something behind me before he quickly made himself scarce. His sudden nervous departure kick started my nerves and I attempted to swallow down my anxiety before slowly turning around to face whatever fate awaited me.

A furious Mr Anders was striding toward me, his long muscular legs eating up the distance between us. His lips were pressed into a thin line and his eyes were narrowed on me, his prey. I stood stock still, sweating under his unmoving stare. A part of my brain was telling me to run but my body seemed incapable of moving except for my heart that felt like a jackhammer that was trying to burst free from my chest. And it was just plain wrong how dam sexy I thought he looked when he was angry.

Standing in front of me his imposing figure easily dwarfed my smaller one and I was not small in any sense of the word.

"Mr Harrison, I hope you have a good reason for not being in my class now but I suspect you do not."

"Ermm...I...umm." I spluttered out, looking down at my nervously shuffling feet.

"My classroom. Now." He swiftly turned on his heel and strode away, leaving me standing there with my mouth hanging open. He was one demanding bastard. This whole being told what to do was getting real annoying and I had to show the bossy man that I would not bow to his every command.

I quickly composed myself and turned back to watch the game. But inside I was anything but composed. My heart was racing, my palms were sweating and I had to keep reminding myself to breathe. In and out. In and out.

Fuck, he was walking back over now and it looked as though he were going to bust a vein. God, I was going to hyperventilate. Shit, keep breathing Jamie. Don't forget to bloody breathe, you can do this. 2 could play at his game. He was clearly not interested in me so I refused to react to the sexy ass bastard that currently looked as though he wanted to pummel me into the ground.

I did my best to keep a bored expression on my face as I refused to look his way. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction.

"Was there something about my command you did not understand Mr Harrison? Have you suddenly forgotten how to understand English or have you become deaf since we were last in each others presence? Because I'd be happy to convey my orders to you in sign language." I tried to control my trembling body as he ground out his furious words between his teeth whilst also impressively communicating in sign language.

His body was so close to mine at that point, I could feel the heat radiating off of his body and attaching to mine.

"I can understand you perfectly Mr Anders. I just have absolutely no desire to spend an hour in a classroom with you." I was impressed with how calmly I managed to say that. I had to resist the urge to pat myself on the back. I could hear his hiss of anger and his warm breath on my ear as he huskily whispered out his next words.

"You will go straight to my classroom now Jamie before I pull your jeans down right this instance, in front of everyone and give you a good, hard spanking...." All the blood rushed straight from my face to my groin and within a second I was more painfully hard than I ever had been in my entire life and a very perverse part of me wanted that to actually happen.

"So I can teach your spoilt self a lesson. Because it's clear your parents are pushovers that give into every little wim there precious boy ever has. I will be happy to put you in your place." My dick had never gone from straining against my pants to limp so quickly before. A red haze descended over me and rage consumed me as I turned to the asshole.

"You know absolutely nothing about me you prick. And you're the fucking spoilt one, always giving out commands and expecting fucking obedience. And if you ever lay one finger on me, let alone spank me, I'd scream rape so loudly and quickly that your ass would be behind bars before dinner time." And with those words I left a shocked Mr Anders there as I stormed off with no plan in mind but to get far away from him with no intention of being anywhere near the prick again.

I wiped away the tears streaming down my face as I made my way over to admin to transfer English class.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What the hell had just happened? What had I missed? One minute the blonde haired beauty had been quivering in anticipation next to me, his tight jeans that so well showed off his slim legs bulging in the front and then the next minute he had looked at me as though I was the scum of the earth that he wanted to kick off of the face of the planet.

I ran my fingers through my hair in exasperation. I couldn't figure him out and he sure as hell was keeping me on my toes.

The first time I had laid my eyes on the beautiful boy back in the club my groin had throbbed in lust and I had pictured him collared and kneeling before me looking up at me with trust as he murmured "Yes Master.. I would have approached him in a heart beat if it hadn't been for that stupid yellow band on his wrist. It had been easy to tell that he was not apart of my lifestyle. And while I had initially thought he was straight as he grinded with a woman so forcefully, the way his eyes had raked over my body made me think not.

But then he had left far too quickly and I was not sure if I'd see him again. I had returned to the club the next night but he was nowhere to be seen.

And just when I resigned myself to never seeing him again and to concentrate on my job, he had walked through my classroom door like a little angel. That was the first time in a long time that I had been genuinely shocked and shaken.

But I had soon learnt my angel was maybe not so angelic after all. He had pulled a childish prank, was disobedient and a quick look at the school register showed he rarely turned up to class.

I had been furious when he had not turned up to detention but I would be lying if I said I hadn't been very turned on at the thought of putting him in his place...which was bent over my desk.

Dammit, I knew I shouldn't think of one of my students like this but he was of consenting age and there was something about him that called to me. Spoilt, untrained, disobedient boys weren't my usual type but I felt as though he needed me.

And when he had turned to me with a look of pure rage on his face and a pain so agonizing I could see the sheen of tears coating his eyes it had confirmed to me what I already knew. He needed me. But I did not know how. I knew too little about him to help him which was currently frustrating me greatly. And while I desperately wanted to be buried inside of him, I was an experienced Dom not a guy looking for an easy lay. I knew he needed way more than sex; he needed discipline, care and guidance. He needed someone to take away his pain and to shoulder his burdens and dam it I maybe well in over my head but I wanted that someone to be me.

I needed to learn more about him before I approached him again. He was a sensitive little tiger cub and I did not want to bring out his claws again. I had already done enough damage; I would be more careful next time.