.14

*Conversation with James*

Thursday - 1:32 am

UberHaxorNova : THANK GOD HAYDEN WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU

Haydennn : Stuff

UberHaxorNova : What's Nick's number? I need to cuss him out

Haydennn : No. That'll make everything worse

UberHaxorNova : Fine

UberHaxorNova : Can you Skype?

Haydennn : I guess..

*Incoming Skype Call From James Wilson!*

*Accept*

     The brown haired man appeared on the female's screen. Her light brown hair was a curly mess, and her brown eyes were a deeper shade than usual. She had bags under her eyes and looked as if she had just gotten done crying, same for James. He smiled at the sight of her; and with the small amount of strength Hayden had she smiled back.
"What happened to you?" James finally spoke, his voice cracking with every word.
"I tried to kill myself."
"I figured that, but why didn't you answer my messages? I was worried and crying for about 5 days."
Hayden looked down, suddenly finding interest in her fluffy pajama pants.
"Hayden?" James' voice spoke with pure concern. After all, he was in love with this young female.
"After I tried to kill myself, and I didn't succeed, I locked myself in my room and turned off my phone."
"So you've been sitting in your room for 5 days?"
"Yes." Hayden looked back up, and saw the older man intensively observing the computer screen.
His eyes were threatening to spill tears as he spoke, "Come live with me. Let those people live pathetic lives, and come live with me."
Hayden was silent and then nodded, "Okay."