Part 23~ Lost

------------------
3rd person P.o.v
----------------------
Garroth raised an eyebrow "Lost who?" Garroth asked, Hoping he wasn't being rude "......M-My Father... All because i helped somebody...." Garroth blinked staring into space, He shook his head to get his focus back "Helped? Who?" He asked, Laurance showed a weak smile "My brother," Garroth was in shock "Brother? I didn't know you had a brother. Whats his name??" Laurance laughed slightly "You" Garroth stared at laurance And couldn't stop smiling. He Thought he had nobody. "You don't understand what that means to me." He was smiling but almost wanted to stop as he remembered his 'Family'  Garroth could clearly see Laurance needed some alone time, So he backed up, But hit something, Or someone, He turned around and was in shock to see who it was. "M-M'lady... I G-Greatly Apolagize." Garroth bowed and apolagized once more to Lady Aphmau "Hehe! Its quite alright... Ughhh.." She gripped her head "Are you alright Lady Aphmau?" Garroth could tell she was going thru what he was going thru, She nodded "Yeah, Just got a headache, I think im gonna sit down" Aphmau walked to the castle and into her room, She shut the door and fell onto the bed. Thats when she realized, She was still in that stupid wedding dress. She quickly changed, And lay down again, She covered her head with a pillow, Until she couldn't stop the pain, She couldn't fight it, Afew minutes later her eyes changed, They where. Purple.. Dark Purple. She grinned and walked outside of the castle, She walked up to laurance, He turned his head wiping away a tear quick "Lady Aphmau, Sorry for all you went thru" Aphmau smiled "Its alright! Say, Do you think you could come with me quick?" Laurance followed aphmau Into the forest, Before he could say anything Aphmau grabbed him by the shoulders and stared into his eyes "You made a Big mistake meeting me...." Aphmau slammed him against a tree "A-A-A-Aphmau?" Laurance got his sword out, Aphmau walked closer with her sword out "Aphmau.. You know i can't hurt you" Aphmau put her sword against his neck "Thanks for the soul..." Aphmau stared into his eyes and saw the scared look in his eyes "L-Laurance?" Her eyes turned back to normal, She saw the position she was in and pulled her sword back "LAURANCE??! WHAT HAPPENED!?" Laurance walked forward "I dont know.. You got.. The last thing i heared before you came back was "Thanks for the soul" Aphmau widened her eyes "Oh no..." She felt another headache coming on "Laurance- Run quick Its going to happen again, I just know it... RUN!" Laurance ran, He looked behind him and showed a weak smile, Aphmau went inside her room and slammed her door shut, Turns out the word got out fast, Garroth heared people talking about the incident. Garroth knocked on Aphmau's door "Lady Aphmau?" Aphmau heared him and said "Don't come in, You could get hurt too." She mumbled to herself, "Let me in! I need to talk with you" Garroth said, The minute Aphmau heared how serious he was she knew to let him in, She opened the door to a pale garroth. Garroth sat down on a chair, "I Know how you feel. And i know what you're going thru" He said looking at the floor. "No you don't..." Aphmau mumbled to herself while shutting the door, But Garroth heared her. "Aphmau, Yes i do... You have no idea what i've gone thru.. The pain.." Aphmau realized he had been thru alot, But she didn't think it was enough to make him that weak, "What have you been thru then?" Aphmau said not realizing how rude she was being, She couldn't help it. Garroth stared at her "Its a long story. But i think we have time, It all began when i was younger.."