Part 21~ Garroth.. Laurance..

~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd person P.o.v
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Garroth widened his eyes as if he said something he didn't want to, "...Nevermind..." Aphmau shook her head "Whats wrong?" Garroth sighed "Enjoy your party, You dont turn 20 again.. Its special, You dont need spend your time on little problems, Like this" Aphmau thought he might want some time alone, So she left. She went inside of the tree house, she needed some time to think.
"Maybe i should give laurance a chance... hes a good guy, He is..I just... i dont... I.. I dont know if im ready....I dont even know if i have feelings for anybody... But marriage..Ugh." She sighed and frowned, Little did she know Kiki was right behind her, "Boys, Eh?" Aphmau looked behind her "Kiki....Hey.. Heh, Yeah, I guess i dont have a choice to not think about boys.. Im getting married tomorrow," she sighed and held back tears "Rumors spread fast, Im really sorry. Hey, Was there anybody you actually liked?" She giggled slightly knowing she was teasing Aphmau "........I wish i knew" Aphmau knew she loved Garroth, AS a guard, Same with laurance..."LAURANCE! I completely forgot about him...I'll be right back!" Aphmau ran down the treehouse steps, To find laurance sitting behind the building the party was in, "Laurance?" Laurance turned around and smiled weakly "Whats up with you?" Aphmau teased, "Not much, Just thinking about.. Life." Aphmau sat down next to laurance "Sorry about earlier" He grumbled "Heh, Its alright" Laurance stared into aphmau's eyes "You know, Your eyes are beautiful, Heh" She rolled her eyes and giggled abit, She stared at laurance, Until she had a bunch Memories, "Uuughhh...." She mumbled "You okay?" Laurance asked, She gripped her head "Yeah, im fine.. Uhhhg... Im gonna lay down," She ran to her house and fell on her bed "Laurance.... -Garroth..UGH," Aphmau heared her door open "Aphmau~Senpai?" Aphmau grumbled because of her head, Then finally answered "Kawaii~Chan?" Aphmau came downstairs "Aphmau~Senpai! Garroth~Kun Says he wants to talk to you" Aphmau nodded "He does? Where is he?" Aphmau asked "Under the tree house, Good luck Aphmau~Senpai" Aphmau ran outside under the tree house, To find Garroth gripping his head in pain.. "Garroth? Is everything alright?" He nodded and then shook his head "Im alright, Just have a head ache.. Ughh. anyway, i wanted to talk to you about something" Aphmau nodded "Yes?" She said waiting, Garroth looked stressed, "Well, You see... I.. wanted to say-" Garroth got interrupted by laurance, Laurance sat down in between garroth and aphmau, He had a piece of chocolate cake in his hand, He nodded at Aphmau and garroth "Love birds," He leaned over to kiss Aphmau on the cheeck, But instead he messed up, BIG TIME. and kissed garroth instead, His eyes widened "....Garroth...." Garroth smirked devilishly "Oh laurance.....I never knew you felt that way about me," Garroth smiled cutely "Hey, Laurance.. I have a question" "Hm?" Laurance said quite scared, "I Love you, do you love me back?" As laurance was eating his cake, He almost puked "WHATTT??" Aphmau was getting a nose bleed, She pulled out her camera and took pictures "Hey look, Aphmau is taking pictures, Lets make cute love poses together, Shall we?" He laughed, Laurance ran for his life. "HELP!"

( * IF you have any suggestions for the next chapter, Wich will be the wedding, Please leave a comment! Also, Sorry for the short chapter, Its late at night :P But i had to add the Lauroth in there, No fanfiction is complete without it ;P, Love you all! ~Gem * )