Part 3~ New Villager?

Aphmau's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I Just woke up.. And i couldn't stop thinking about that new guard...
"BRING IT TOGETHER APHMAU! You Dont even know how old he is.."
I Sighed But I still couldn't get him off my mind.. I Layed on my bed Trying to think of other things.
When one thing Popped into my mind, "BREAKFAST! ZOEY!" I Ran downstairs happy to be thinking of something other then that new guard.. As i came down the stairs i saw Zoey, She was cooking breakfast. It smelt delicious! I walked up to her and asked "Watcha cooking?"
Zoey turned around As she giggled "You need to change before you have breakfast! You're still in your pajamas!!" Zoey Turned around and kept cooking "Damn... I Guess i was to busy thinking about Garroth to change He's just so Theres something about hi--" I Stopped myself "NO. APHMAU.. He might be 30 for all you know.." I Ran upstairs to change, When i came back down I Sat down and ate my breakfast. I Ran outside before I could say anything looking for Garroth.

There he was, He came running down the stairs in worry "Lord aphmau.." He said trying to catch a breathe "There's a boat arriving at the docks." He said "WHA--  I Mean.. What?" I Said..
I Ran to the docks As i saw a Brown haired Cutie.. I would say he was about 20,
As he walked towards me he said "Hello Lord Aphmau. Lord of pheonix drop?" He asked
"Y-Yes.. I Am the lord of pheonix drop. What are you doing here May i ask?"
"Heh, Im here from Metelli, Nice to meet you.. Say, I've never seen such a beautiful sight,"
"Well. Thanks. The village did take some ti--" He stopped me "Haha! No i mean you! He smiled at me
I Blushed,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Garroth's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That new guy.. Was flirting with Aphmau?? Not on my watch..
I walked up Interrupting There little Coversation.. "Excuse me but. May i get you're name?" I Asked This new guy "Oh! Of course Hah! Where are my manners? My name is Laurance. Head guard of Metelli"
"Head guard you say? It's nice to meet another guard around here." I Said
"Another Guard? Well.. Very nice to meet you." He said smiling at me

"Anyway. Lord aphmau, I Was wondering.. Do you think i could stay here in you're beautiful village? Just for a few weeks.. Recently The lord of metelli Was assasinated."
"That's Awful.. Im so sorry" Me and Aphmau both said "Of course you can stay here.. Laurance"
"Thank you so much.. It's nice to know I will be staying in a village with such a Kind lord" He Kissed Lady aphmau's Hand.. I Was Furious At Him.. But still sad for him

( Hey Guys! Its gem. And omg.. This chapter got to my heart xD Also. I Just want to say. Im not gonna be one of those people who go Straight to the dating! I'm gonna wait awhile.. Like In real life :P Well.. Normally xD Anyway! Luv you all <3 ~Gem )