Part 10~ Home Sweet Home

~~~~~~~~~~~
Garroth's P.o.v
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What does she mean By *You'll see* ??! "Uhm, HEY! We should be heading back to pheonix drop" I Said "Oh yeah, We should" She nodded

*On the boat*

"Hey, We're almost at pheonix drop!" I Said As she put on a cute sailors hat She tried to do a pirate impression, "How adorable, This is how you do a pirate impression" I muttered in a silly voice "Ahoy Mat---" Then.. I kinda tripped

*Off the boat*

I fell asleep Luckily i woke up soon after, Turns out the ship had docked Finally, We're back home. I Walked off the ship to see Aphmau And Laurance looking at eachother, I Decided to watch behind a tree.. Its not called stalking, Im a knight. Aphmau's knight, So i need to watch over her,
"Soo.. Aphmau" Laurance said, Kinda nervously "Hm?" Aphmau tilted her head "W-Well. I just want to tell you something, I.. I Love you Aphmau, When ever i feel down, or sad. I think of you and i smile, You might not have these feelings for me yet, I just wanted to beat you before someone else did, Hehe" He looked at me with big eyes trying to give a message like "Beat-You-Sucka" I looked at him trying to give the message of "Good-Job-Bro-But-SHES-MINE" Hah, I guess us men do anything for love.. But.. WAIT. What was aphmau gonna say? Aphmau Smiled back at Laurance "Heh, Good to know but.. I dont like you like that, We can still be friends, Theres someone else right now" She turned her head looking at me smirking I was so confused.. "WHO WAS THE GUY SHE LIKED? WAS HE HOT? He better be atleast cute, " I thought. Then Laurance winked and walked away, I walked down to Aphmau "Garroth, I have a question" "Yes?" "Well. Uh.. When you where getting married.. Did you want to? Did you Love her?" She said in a kinda depressed tone "Uhm.. No, Not at all really" "Heh... Alright, Anyway its getting late, Good night!" She hugged me and said "Thanks for trying to save me" and then walked up to the castle..

( * Hi Guys! Sorry that this was such a Short chapter, its just i wrote it just before school xD Anyway, PEACE!! ~Gem * )