Group Projects

Sk8R4eVa You know the struggle.

Okay so two words. Group Projects.

Let's analyze that shall we? What is a group project? Well the answer is simple. A project given by a teacher in a certain class that is worked on by multiple people and the work is shared and presented equally. Group projects are supposed to teach you cooperation, teamwork, creativity and trust. But in reality they teach you all of those things plus the fact that you should TRUST NO ONE.  

With that, let's talk about the types of people in group projects. 

1. The lazy one.

This type of person in a group project is the one who does absolutely none of the work, and spends their time looking at memes on Tumblr and talking to the person next to them, or just completely zoning out the whole class period and in 90.46% cases gets full credit because of  the rest of the group member's work.

2. The bossy one.

This person often decides to take control and thinks that they are superior and above all of the group members and blatantly shoots down any ideas they think are "bad." They are also control things and get everything in the way that they want, and take most of the credit.

3.  The normal one. 

This person does their portion of the work in a neat, organized and quiet manner. They contribute to the group and are kind to the rest of the little dipshits in the group and participate appropriately. This type of person is very rare in a group project but is otherwise known as The Perfect One or the Golden Member. 

4. The quiet one.

This person does their work quietly and does not really participate as much in the talking part of the project. They work efficiently but do not interact or communicate in  the group.

5. The noisy and annoying one.

This person is loud, talkative and treats the whole project as a joke. They mess around and waste a heavy amount of time. They make jokes and go off topic through the whole project. 

6. The dumb one.

The person who never tries and puts the least amount of effort into things because they don't know what is going on and cannot understand the concept of the project. In some cases they do everything wrong and mess up everyone else's work. The main reason is that they do not understand what to do and nobody will help them or they are capable  just lazy. 

So that is basically the people in a group project there are MANY more but  nobody really has time to write/read them. PSA IF YOU ARE A PERSON FROM THE ABOVE (except for #3) PLEASE TRY TO BE A NORMAL GROUP MEMBER AND JUST DO YOUR WORK IN AN EFFICIENT AND PRODUCTIVE MANNER. DO NOT PUT OUR GRADE IN JEOPARDY JUST BECAUSE YOU DECIDED TO ACT LIKE A DUMBASS.