Narcissists

If you fall into this category, we are not friends. You are considered a menace to society.

I really hate it when people try really hard to look better than everybody else and on top of all that, they show off about it. There's this guy in my taekwondo classes and unfortunately I am stuck with him in the black belt class. Anyways, he always shows up with some new hairdo and starts to show off about it in front of all the black belts. He loves to brag about all the girlfriends he has and breaks up with over the span of a week. Maybe even two. Oh and I forgot to mention how he always boasts about how he's gone to the gym and 'benched 50' NOBODY CARES! One more thing? After he shows off about 'working out' he rolls up his sleeves and starts to show off his 'muscles' in people's faces. No joke.
I can go on and on about how he looks in the mirror all the time and fixes his hair every two seconds!!!!! But you have better things to do than listen to me bitch about one person.

This children, would be a great example of a narcissist would be.

If you still don't know what a narcissist is, then let me explain. This type of person is in love with themselves. They always admire their appearance and criticize others while they think they are flawless and some kind of gift from God. Kind of like Regina George. You could also commonly see this in the sparkling personalities of your school's very own mean girls.

Conversations between these people usually go like this. Keep in mind, I am changing the name(s) which is the only respect I will ever have for these people.

Richard: sup
Me: hi...
Richard: do you like my hair? Just got it done at a salon
Me: uh it's kind of weird
Richard: yeah so? Like you know any good hairstyles. *smirks and looks in mirror* *walks away*
Five minutes later....
Me: *turns around sees Richard doing knuckle push ups.* are you serious?
Richard: yup. Just benched 50. Look at these muscles. *pulls up sleeve*

I am not even kidding. I guess I could classify narcissists as a type if moron. Not only are these people so involved with themselves, but they can be really hurtful. They can say nasty comments and make rude remarks on your appearance. These are the people you need to stay away from. These people are caught up in some thought that makes them feel like they are above everybody else. In other words they can be complete dicks. I also classify narcissism as a mental sickness. And I'm just being lenient here.

I know I was rude in this rant but right now I'm really angry and I really feel like people need help.