Recherché Lover

>{Preamble}<

It was the year 1753, I was only eight years old at the time but I knew all there was to know about my kind and my people.

My father was Danté LaRoux, the king of vampire kind and my mother was Ashlynn LaRoux, the Queen and the woman that ruled by my father's side.

It was nearly impossible for a mated vampiress to conceive a child, the older they were then the chances were slim to none.

But I was their miracle baby, being that both of my parents were older than five hundred years old, I was their only daughter and the next in line for the throne. As soon as I found my mate that is.

My entire future was planned for me because I was the princess, but everything changed not long after my eighth birthday.

I was kidnapped from my bed one night by a clan of rogue vampires who were against my father's ways. They took me from my bed, knocked me out and I was taken away from the family manor under the cover of darkness.

I woke up in a prison cell, the bars were made of silver so whenever I touched them, my skin would burn, sizzle and be eaten away by the pure metal.

I was held captive for many years, being tortured was seen as entertainment for the rogue vampires and no-one even showed me mercy of any kind.

I had asked them when I would be released, but all that I was told in return was that I would be released once my father replied to the ransom notes and agreed to their terms...

But he never did.

It was ten years later, on my eighteenth birthday, the day that my body would have stopped aging and became immortal, that the rogues leader, Cavanaugh, wrote one more letter and this was the letter that would decide my fate.

It clearly stated that if my father didn't turn himself over to the rogues, they would kill me by slicing me into pieces and would scatter my body parts all over werewolf territory.

It was after another two long and agonising weeks that I was stuck in the cell when Cavanaugh came to me and said with a sinister laugh that there was no reply to the note... and that I was to die on the night that winter had its first snowfall.

He kept his word, I was dragged out into the cold winter night with a burlap sack over my head with my wrists and ankles bound together.

I remembered how much I cried that night, begging Cavanaugh for mercy and to release me but all he did was laugh as he and five others cut off all my limbs.

The pain... there were no words that could describe how agonising and unbearable it was but the pain was so extreme that eventually, my screams became inaudible.

Cavanaugh was the one who claimed that he had the honour of beheading me and as soon as my head came away, the unbearable pain stopped and I was consumed by darkness.

Never to feel pain again.

It was nearly thirty years later that I had awoken.

I took in a lungfull of air, gasping because of the dust that had gathered inside them was thick.

All I could remember was the pain and the feeling of my arms and legs being ripped away.

Was all this just revenge because the rogues disagreed to my father's way?

My father... this was all his fault! He refused to their demands! He didn't even reply! He obviously didn't love me as much as I thought he did and what of my mother?

Did she not try to make him see reason and sense? Or was it the fact that she didn't love me enough to save me either?

But I was alive... my body had strangely healed itself back together, leaving gruesome scars at the tops of my thighs, on both of my shoulders and around the base of my neck. The scars themselves were situated around my limbs where they were removed by a blunt blade.

But after all these years that my body pulled itself back together, I hadn't been eaten by werewolves, although this was their territory.

I eventually staggered to my feet, the tall trees around me were much bigger than they were when I last saw them and we're covered in snow.

I was still wearing the pale blue night gown that I was wearing on the day that I was killed except, it was tattered at the hem that came to my just above my knees, the neckline and sleeves were completely gone and it now looked strapless and was extremely tight around my body and across my breasts.

My black hair was so long that it nearly when up to my ankles and I knew that everything would be so different now.

But where would I go?

There was no way that I was going to return to the parents that didn't love me, so I knew that from here on in, I would have to survive on my own, the memory of my parents betrayal fueled me to survive and live on without knowing what became of them.

I survived a harsh and painful death, that was all I needed to know.

I was broken, both physically and mentally, I could feel a difference with how my body was functioning.

I guess it was because the memory of those rogues were carved into my brain and how they all laughed at my pain... there scars proved that the horrid moment wasn't a dream.

After moving away from Anadyr, Russia in 1811, I traveled around the globe and I could remember every place that I had been to.

Starting at Anadyr, I swam all the way to Alaska, walked to Anchorage, then traveled with some gypsies to Vancouver, then made my way to what was now known as Los Angeles, hitched a ride to Mexico and I finally decided to settle down for a while in Barbados in 1856.

The locals were very friendly on that small island, they knew what I was and instead of trying to kill me, they respected me as a powerful god of some-kind.

But after another fifty years, it became the twentieth century and a new generation came to life. So I decided to make a new life for myself in Cape Verde, after only three years I then made my way to Cote d'lvoire, then after hearing word about a 'new world' I spent atleast thirty years making my way towards Australia. Mainly walking, running or swimming across oceans.

It was the perfect continent that had no connection to any vampire clan or coven back in Russia. It was a new life that was presented to me, given to me by karma for something great that I had done in my past.

So, I now lived in Perth W.A, creating a new life for myself away from my homeland.

Everyone was so nice, no-one would have expected a vampire to be living amongst them here because Australians believed that all supernatural theories were a bunch of nonsense.

That was good because little did they know that there were Vampires, Shape-shifters (mainly Werewolves), Faeries, Warlocks, Goblins, and even the occasional Angel or Demon that blended in with their society.

After spending so many years traveling from place to place, I now considered Australia as my home and the place were everyone was welcome.

I was home... and I was on a mission to rid the world of those disgusting parasites that they called rogues...

I wanted to take away what they stole from me. My happiness, my family and most of all, my life.

Payback is a bitch and I'm it's dealer.

_____________________________________

Hey guys, this is the first chapter to my very first story on wattpad. I hope that you'll all like it and I'll upload the next chapter in a few days.

Don't forget to fan and comment on the story so far.

<3 LittleTigerlily