Chapter 2

Whatever I was doing seemed like it made him hate me. I would shift in my seat, and he would close his eyes and grimace, scooting farther away. Even asking one time to switch seats with the person on the other side.

"Get out your medley and turn to measure 1." Mr. Mailer sat behind his piano.

"Talk to him." Jamie lipped and I made a very scared face. And yes, I was indeed very scared. Soon enough, my brain had talked me into it though and I decided to let off some adrenaline.

"You're Harry, right?" I whispered as Mailer speeched and his jaw tightened, not responding, but only continuing to 'listen'.

"Hey-" i reached out my hand to touch his shoulder.

"What are you- stop!" Harry stood up and quickly shouted as if I were a bug, it frightened me, he was like a grizzly bear waiting to devour me. It interrupted class of course.

"Is there a reason for your unnecessary outburst, Mr. Styles?" He was very visibly angry.

"Yes. No... Just, I really have to go." Harry gathered his leather shoulder bag and music so quickly that he had dropped papers and CDs.

"Here let me help." I said calmly getting to the ground.

"No! You let me be and don't get near me!" He bellowed, frustrated and I jumped. His eye changed to a straight up deep black, somewhat with a shade of red.

Why were his words hurting so badly?

He quickly smashed all of his things into his bag. Within the blink of an eye he was dashed out of the door, talking to himself so quickly and quietly. His hand was ruffling through his hair the entire way out.

Everyone was staring at me. Being myself, I looked back down at my hands. My cheeks were blushing and palms were sweating. I wiped a few tears away.

And before I knew it, I was chuckling also. Why was I being the way I am? I would have never helped if he was anyone else, I would not have talked to anyone new, I would not have been so... Attracted to anyone else in my life.

"What was his problem?" Jamie asked, astonished.

"I didn't do anything. He acted as if I was sprayed by a skunk. I touched him and he completely freaked out. It hurt." I admitted.

"Whatever is wrong with him, we'll figure it out. I'll stop by sometime tonight and pick up a pizza before." She smiled and got in her car that was also parked next to mine.

I went home and went straight to my computer. Harry had no Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, nothing. He didn't seem to social, but lots of anti-socials have this kind of stuff too. Why was I so attracted to him. My mom said i smelled like flowers when I got home. Why was I so interested and allured into such a strange guy that doesn't even like my existence?