I Love You Too Angel

En başından başla

I took another cigarette out and lit it as well.

I closed my eyes as I continued to smoke.

I heard the backdoor slide open and I quickly opened my eyes. Making his way through the door was Louis with two beers in his hand.

“I thought you might need one of these.” He said while handing one over to me.

“Thanks” I mumbled while taking one from his hands.

“Look I’m sorry for spazzing out on you back there” I said while scratching the back of my neck. I wasn’t one to apologize to people , so it was a very rare action of me to do. But , Louis’s my best mate so it only felt right to do so. I don’t want any beef to go on between us. He’s like the only close thing to family I have left including Liam and Niall.

“It’s alright mate, I understand” he said while taking a sip out of his beer.

“He killed her Louis and got away with it” I said while looking over at him. My knuckles were beginning to clutch together remembering as it happened right before my eyes

“Babe , I’m going to go get the food from the house. Are you alright out here by yourself?” I said while looking down at her. Her curly brown hair pulled up into a messy bun atop her head.

It was our one year anniversary and I decided to rent a beachfront for the weekend for us to spend alone. We’ve had our ups and downs but hey, we made it to one year and we most definitely could make it last even longer. She accepted me for who I was. She didn’t believe all the rumors there were circling around me at the time. She didn’t care that I was in a gang and sold drugs in order to make money. She loved me for me.

Looking at down at her in her bikini just made me realize how beautiful she was and how much she deserved so much more better than me.

Looking up from her shades she replied back to me.

“Yeah , I should be fine Haz” she said while smiling up at me.

“Alright babe.”

I began walking down the beach towards the house when she called out to me.

“Hey Harry! Guess what?!” she said while sitting up on one elbow looking over at my direction.

“What?” I said while eyeing her

“I love you!” she said blowing a kiss in my direction.

My face tugged up into a smile at her adorableness.

“I love you too angel” I said while pretending to catch the heart.

She giggled at my action before laying back down.

I continued my walk on the beach until I reached the house. Opening the sliding door open I made my way inside. Making my way over to the kitchen, I opened the refrigerator. Grabbing the food basket, I closed it back.

I made my towards the door and closed it back as I stepped out.

I heard an ear piercing scream come from down towards the beach before hearing a gun shot in the background.

The basket fell from my hands as I ran off in the direction of the sound.

In the distance I could see a figure running off in the opposite direction.

I picked up my pace and was finally close to Jen.

As I was nearing towards her , I saw blood surrounding her body. She was lying in her own blood. The gun wound was right next to her heart

I cradled her into my arms as she began to cough up blood. My eyes were overflowing with tears.

“Harry” she said in between coughs.

“No no no no!” I screamed at her.

“Don’t die on me Jen!” I said while crying my eyes out.

“I love you” she said again as she coughed up more blood. I could see the color draining from her eyes.

“I love you too Jen” I said while staring down at her. I placed lips on hers as it slowly moved against my own.

“Who did this?” I said while looking at her.

“Z…ayn” she said below a whisper before her whole body went silent in my arms.

“It was all my fault Louis. I wasn’t there for her when she needed me” I said while looking up at him with tears in my eyes. His whole face showed sadness.

“No it wasn’t Harry. Zayn’s a physco, we didn’t know he followed you guys there.”

“But still Louis, how would you feel if that was Eleanor?” I said

“I would of have hated myself for that happening but I wouldn’t beat myself up about it. I know that she wouldn’t want me to blame myself for her death and not move on from it.”

I thought about what he said into consideration.

“I guess you’re right” I said back to him.

“Thanks again”

“No problem mate , let’s get back inside”

Placing his arm across my shoulder , we made our way back inside the house.

**************

Interesting chapter I guess omg! :) So here's the new chappie babes , i hope you like it! I was like about to cry while writing this omfg! Talk about me being an emotional wreck. Lmao

Just Comment & Vote :)

love , katie