Chapter five

"....So we're suppose to cook? For them? Why?!" Killua seemed to disagreed by the examination this time.

"Maybe that's just how it is?" I answered him, knowing that he will not satisfy with my answer.

"Now, now why don't we follow her order for now? It cant be that bad right?" Gon said as he tried to convince Killua about the exam, and somehow it worked.

I looked at Killua and Gon who were discussing about the third examination, I was actually impressed by Gon who could handle someone like Killua and Leorio. He is definitely one interesting guy, i should observe him more.

"Any suggestions about the third, Kurapika?" I walked to Kurapika who seemed disagreed about the third examination too but what i liked about him is that he rather kept it quiet than to let it out, because it will look like he complains too much just like....

I stared at the man beside Kurapika, and of course that man is Leorio. There, we can obviously tell from his expression and the way he was rattling about the exam that he completely disagreed with this as well. He was all like "Why is this so important?", "We dont have to cook to eat.", etc.

"More importantly, Luca what do you think about this exam?" Killua who i thought were still in the middle of conversation with Gon, stood beside Gon with his arm crossed.

"What i think...?" My eyes widened when he asked me about it. That's right, i haven't think about it except gathering everyone's opinion about this.

"I'm not sure either, cooking isn't that bad but maybe they have other reason for it?" I scratched my neck desperately thinking about the third exam, maybe we should just continue it without thinking about it rather than complaining. Since well...

"Its still part of the exam after all." I whispered to myself.

"Huh?"

The three of them stared at me, each of them was giving me that 'what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about'. At least that's what i see from their expression.

"Exam is still an exam, i mean-- this is still part of the exam. Rather than complaining, why don't we do what they want instead? We might learn something in here." I explained it to them so they can think about what i said, rather than thinking about it all the time.

"True, we might learn the reason why the third exam is about cooking. So i agree with him." Kurapika who seemed lost in his thought earlier, he seemed has cooled his head a bit.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE LISTEN UP!"

All of the participants including us who raised our voices, looked at them with silence. Waiting for another instruction. I observed at both of the examiner, they were discussing about the next exam then they looked at us.

"Okay, you will catch pig to roast them! They're in the forest and not so close from here, The green-haired girl pointed her finger at the forest.

"So good luck everyone, surprise us!" She continued.

As she talked, my gazed went back towards the participants. They all seemed disagreed and confused by all of this, probably since they know nothing about cooking.

"Well if there's no question...."
"The exam starts.....now!"

The five of us and the other participants went inside the forest for the pigs, it wasn't so hard to find them but the hardest of all is to catch them. They were fast and....not ordinary, yes that's the best words for them.

"Ra cie rue lea la!" I created a circle light on the pig so their move will be limited or paralyzed if they decided to resist towards the magic, while the magic circles on the air tied them with the chain that appeared along with the magic circles.