The Twins and The Virgin

(Anyone else here have a dirty mind and thinking of something else about the title?? xD)

Gemini's P.O.V.

Imagine, if cereal were alive, and you're a single Cheerio stuck in a bowl of Frosted Flakes. Wouldn't you feel lost? Like you don't belong? Well, that's the feeling I'm getting right now, as I look around the crowds and crowds of people, not knowing a single one.

Almost everyone had someone to chat too. They probably knew each other so much, that they can recognize each other, even with masks and hat.

My agoraphobia started to kick in. This rarely happens though...only when I'm surrounded by crowds of people that I don't know. I started to back away from the crowds, when I accidentally bumped into someone.

With a red face, I turned around and instantly apologized,"I'm so sorry!" I squeaked.

I looked up, and the first thing I saw was the enchanting teal eyes of the male in front of me,"It's alright," He said,"I wasn't looking where I was going either!"

I looked down, trying to hide my red face. Calm down, Gem! You don't even know who this guy is, more or less know of he's actually in your age length!

"Hey, are you okay? Your face is all red," The male asked worryingly, putting a hand on my shoulder.

Squealing, I covered my face and backed away slightly,"Um...yeah. I'm good. My face is probably just red from all the blush I put on!," I lied, trying to joke at the same time. Honestly, I didn't put much make up. All I put on was foundation, mascara, lipstick and eye shadow.

"Well, seeing as though you're pretty lonely right now, want to come hang out with me and my friends?" The guy asked.

I raised an eyebrow at him,"What if you're a pedophile?" I asked cautiously.

At first, the guy looked at me with wide eyes, then smiled and laughed - which made my face turn even more red - and he said,"Don't worry! I can assure you that I go to highschool!"

I was hesitant at first, but I eventually agreed.

Right now, me and this dude was walking around the ball room, trying to find his friends,"So...you recognize these people? That's why they're your friends?"

He shook his head,"Nah. I just went up to each one of them, and we talked, and now we're acting as if we know each other,"

"Huh..."

"Anyways...you look nice," The boy complimented, shooting me a smirk.

I blushed and looked at him with wide eyes,"Wha-"

"Oh! There they are!" The boy took my hand and ran towards a direction. I slightly tripped over my heels and dress, but I quickly gained my balance and ran along with him. I saw that we were running towards a group of three people. One girl and two boys.

"Hey guys!" The boy said happily, upon reaching the group.

"Dude...who's the girl?" One of the boys asked. I stared at him, and noticed a few strands of red hair appearing from under his hat...I'm going to call him Red.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Chuckled the other girl. She was really pretty, so I'm going to call her Pretty.

The boys eyes widened and shook his head,"No! Why would you think that?!"

"Because you're holding her hand,"Stated the other boy...he had purple eyes so I'm going to call him Purply.

Now that he mentioned it however, the guy was still holding my hand. At the same time, we looked at our joined hands, then up at each other. With red faces, we let go of each other.