Cheating and Soccer

Gemini Starlis is the one in the picture.

***The Next Day***

"It's time to wake up, Lady Virgo, or you will be late for school,"

Virgo slowly opened her eyes, and light filled her room. She lazily sat up and stretched her body, when she caught sight of her personal maid, Lily.

She smiled at the maid, who was fixing the curtains,"Good morning, Lily,"

Lily turned and smiled at Virgo,"A good morning to you too, Lady Virgo,"

The black haired girl laughed,"How many times have I told you to just call me Virgo?"

Lily looked at Virgo surprisingly, then smiled,"Many times already, Virgo,"

Virgo smiled and laughed,"There you go!" She turned to the tray of food beside her bed,"So what's for breakfast?"

"Of course, your favorite of blueberry pancakes - with butter and syrup - butter croissant as a side dish, and a cup of mocha coffee as your drink,"

Virgo smiled as Lily put the tray in front of her,"As always Lily, you would always know what I'm in the mood for,"

Lily smiled and walked towards the bags that Virgo brought home from the day before,"Are all of these for Mister Leo?"

Virgos eyes widened and she put down her cup of coffee. She got out of bed and headed towards the piles of bags,"Of course not! I didn't forget about you!"

She searched through the bags, and then pulled out a a blue and white, flowing dress. It was strapless and had a dark blue belt just beneath the breasts, and it was also a high-low. Lily gasped.

"That's for me?!"She asked, going up to Virgo, and inspecting the dress.

Virgo smiled,"Of course it is!" She handed the dress to Lily.

"I really appreciate this, Virgo! But, why?" Lily asked.

Virgo winked at her personal maid,"Of course for the ball tomorrow that my father is hosting!"

~~~~~~~~

"So have you heard of the 'ball' Virgos dad is planning tomorrow night?" Aries asked the group, as he propped his legs on his desk.

Pisces rolled her eyes and stared at Leo,who was texting away on his phone"Obviously Leo had," She said, smirking.

Capricorn laughed, her red hair blocking her face,"Of course he would! I mean, they know everything about each other!"

Pisces turned towards Capricorn,"So what are you going to wear?" She asked her.

Capricorn smiled and giggled,"I've known about this since 2 weeks ago, and I've got everything prepared already!"

Pisces's eyes widened,"Really?! Aw man, I still have no idea what I'm going to wear!" She pretend sobbed.

Capricorn laughed and began to pat Pisces on the head,"Don't worry Pi! I'll help you choose a dress for tomorrow!"

The silver haired girls eyes widened,"Yes! Thank you!"

Then out of no where, Aries butted in to their conversation,"Will you help me pick out an outfit too?!" He pouted.

Pisces laughed, as Capricorn rolled her eyes,"Oh Aries, why do you have to be so dumb,"

Instantly, Aries frowned and the two girls began to laugh loudly. Aries, then stopped, realizing they were missing one person...two actually.

Aries moved from the two chatting girls, and next to Leo, who was still texting on his phone. Smirking, Aries said,"Young love...you just can't keep away from Virgo can you?"

Leo stopped and looked up to turn his head to Aries,"What do you mean Virgo?"

Aries looked at Leo confusingly, an eyebrow raised,"It was Virgo you were texting...right?"

Leo's eyes widened slightly, as he turned off his phone and covered it with his hands,"Yeah...of course,"

"Uh-huh,"Aries said rolling his eyes,"Sure you were. My man, I'm pretty sure you're in the stage of che- WILL YOU STOP LOOKING AT THE DAMN DOOR!!"

Leo jumped and payed full attention to Aries.

"I can't wait to tell the others of how you think a door is more interesting than me,"Aries said, sighing,"Why were you looking over there anyways?" Aries asked, as he looked to the door.

Just then, a short brown haired girl walked through the door, texting on her phone.

Aries turned his head violently to Leo,"You're cheating on Virgo for Gem?!" He whisper-yelled, as Gemini sat down at the seat in front of him.

Leos eyes widened and he shook his head violently,"What on Equatilia are you talking about! I would never cheat on Virgo! Especially for Gem!"

"I heard my name!" Both boys looked up to see Gemini staring at them, one of her earphones hanging on her hand.

"Gem!"Aries instantly said,"We were just talking about how-"

"Much better Virgo is than you!"Leo interrupted.

Gemini raised an eyebrow at Leo,"Ookay?" Then, she slowly turned towards the front, just as the bell to begin class rang.

~~~~~~~~~

"Alright class!" Mr.Martin yelled to his students,"Today, since it's Friday, I was thinking of going easy on you all,"

Taurus sighed happily, while Scorpio smirked and Cancer pumped his fist into the air.

"So what we will be doing today, is 'Team Soccer'!"Mr.Martin announced. Instantly, the group of seniors erupted into cheers. Mr.Martin began to laugh,"Alright, calm down, calm down," Everyone quieted down and Mr.Martin began to talk,"Alright, get into groups of three,"

Taurus, Scorpio and Cancer looked at each other and smirked,"Well, looky here, the three are together once again,"

The three boys turned their heads, to see Virgo, Libra and a new girl talking to them,"And what do you mean?" Scorpio asked, stepping up to Virgo, who crossed her arms and smirked.

"I'm just saying, you guys think that you're all that just because you're all together,"Virgo said, shrugging,"But in the end, I'm pretty sure you will just get beat up by a bunch of girls,"

Cancer came up from behind Scorpio,"What are you trying to imply there, shorty?" He asked Virgo.

Taurus also went up,"Are you trying to set up a challenge?" He asked, smirking at the three girls in front of him.

Libra stepped up to back up Virgo,"I guess we are," Libra said, smirking.

The three boys laughed,"Well then, since you guys asked for it,"Scorpio chuckled,"I guess we'll do it,"

All through this, the new girl just stared at the 5 people in front of her and wondered what she got herself into.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! I'm finished...I don't know the fifth chapter of this story? And I just want to tell you, in about 13-14 days, I've accomplished on this story more than I thought! I'm really proud of myself and you don't know how much I want to thank you guys! I'm really happy about where I got to in such a short amount of time! :) 200+ reads, 15+comments and about 30 votes! I'm very thankful for you guys for helping me achieve this accomplishment!

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Sorry, if it took long for me to update this chapter, it's just that school is in the way, and sometimes it's just my laziness! Lol. Anyways, this is basically me trying to include all of the other Zodiacs other than Gemini,Leo,Libra and Virgo...I can't believe how much I've failed. Don't worry, the next chapter will mainly be about the 'Soccer Game' and the Zodiacs that weren't mentioned in this chapter, so wait for that! Wow...this was really long.

Anyways, if you enjoyed it, leave a vote and comment! If you didn't...not to be rude but I'm actually surprised you're still reading this if you don't like it xD Anywho, bye bye!!~~~