Late Halloween Special Part 1

"Where's Leo and the others?"Virgo asked. Currently, her, Pisces, Aquarius and Capricorn were waiting for the guys, and Gemini and Libra.

"Probably somethings happened to them,"Pisces suggested.

All of a sudden, they heard a growl near the bushes. The four girls turned around. There was nothing there.

Pisces clung onto Aquarius,"What was that?!"She squeaked.

Capricorn shrugged,"It was probably just a squirrel,"She said, straightening out her witch dress and hat.

"Anyways, while we wait, how does my costume look?"Aquarius asked, gesturing down to her pirate attire.

"It looks so nice!"Virgo smiled.

"Thanks! I love your maid outfit!"Aquarius complimented Virgo.

The black haired girl smiled,"Thanks!"

"What about-"

They were disrupted by another rustle. From the same bush.

"Okay, that things starting to creep me out,"Virgo shivered.

Sighing, Capricorn rolled her eyes,"Once again, it may just be-"

A scream was heard from the bush and things emerged out of it, coming straight for the girls.

All four screamed, before the two things stopped and laughed. It was only Saggitarius wearing a werewolf costume, and Taurus, wearing of course, a cookie monster costume.

"You guys scared us!"Virgo yelled at the laughing boys.

"I know!"Saggitarius chuckled,"That was sort of the point!"

The girls all started to yell at the two boys, scolding them for scaring them.

Another scream was heard from behind the girls, making them scream again. Turning around, they found out it was only the remainder of the guys.

Leo smirked as he showed off in his gladiator outfit. Cancer pretended to shoot Pisces with his fake cowboy gun. Scorpio smirked, as he freaked the crap out of Virgo in his Assassin's Creed cosplay, which got Leo mad. And last but not least, Aries bowed down in front of Aquarius in his Sebastian cosplay and said,"I am at your service,"

Aquarius laughed at the cornyness of her best friend and gestured him to stand up. She looked at Leo,"Leo, where's Gemini and Libra?"

Leo stopped slapping Scorpio and looked at Aquarius,"You mean they're not here?"

Scorpio punched Leo, then turned to Aquarius,"We thought they came here with you guys,"

Virgo shook her head,"Well they didn't. All four of us came here together. The two didn't say anything to us about how they were supposed to get here,"

Taurus butted in, as he stuffed a cookie into his mouth,"Whatever, they might be on their way here,"He suggested.

"Maybe their lost?" Pisces quivered, worried for her friends safety.

Cancer put an arm around his girlfriend and said,"Don't worry baby, I'm sure they're fine,"

"Do any of you guys have a phone?"Virgo asked the 9 other people.

They all nodded,"Well,instead of thinking what possible thing happened to our friends, why don't you guys just call them and ask?"

"Ooh yeah,"Leo said, before taking out his phone and dialing Geminis number.

"Yeah Leo? You need anything?" Answered from the other end.

"Gemini! Where are you and Libra?"Leo asked.