Chapter 1

There was a demon that was reincarnated at Lanox in a different kind of world. People feared about the powers he had so he went to the demon realm. Having his criminal instinct from his past self who he doesn't know he wanted to test himself he wanted to get more stronger he wanted to know more why he's hollow. Why he has the ability to control demon chains and powers at his own will, he doesn't remember he made a contract with a demon or born as one? He wandered his thoughts until the headless knight came to call out him. What the headless knight said previously was that someone challenge him or fight another demon but fighting him will have more credit since he's under Berthe. He went out holding his dual gunblade in his hands. His white hair was blowing slightly by the south wind as he was right in front of his opponent.

"State your name soldier!" the headless knight said as the white demon lowered his head a bit. He slightly tilted his head to the demons while a smile on his face is presence.

"The name's Ciel. It's a pleasure to meet you Durahan Knight." He said while giving a polite bow. He got his dual gun blades ready. He ran fast while rolls behind the enemy, shooting a bullet backwards mid-somersault. The Knight was still blur from what just happened but when he noticed it was a bit late.

Ciel went to his back ambushing him from behind using his dual gunblades he slicing him up with the demon powers he got the knight became more vulnerable than he used to.

"I can't lose to a minor demon like this." the knight said while Ciel already performed the skill without the help of his former master. His smile was on his face while the sky was filled with targets as the spirits and exploding grenades came out and targeted the headless knight. The knight trembled in fear while getting soul reaped and exploded by a mere demon(or so he thought). He was defeated afterward while Ciel stood there having that smile on his face. The demons around him became to be more dread than the last few minutes.

"Anyone else wants to challenge me feel free to ask me anytime but I doubt you'll survive though." He said while bowing in front of them as if it's just a mere show. The others started to back up while the demon went to the opposite direction.

"Hey since I finished what you requested can I go to the 2nd task?" He said while the headless knight sat properly.

"Yes, if you continue that path but since it's late I'm afraid that he's not there anymore." He said while Ciel stop his path.

"Very well since the test was for at least a month or more. Thanks for that lesson Durahan." He said while going back to his house in Lanox. His criminal instinct kicked in when he was going back knowing an ambush was coming here he hid in the alleyway. To his expectation, a group of demons was coming to his way. Ciel scanned them knowing they're the ones who defeated their opponents just right after him. He went to hide at a side while loading a spinning bullet into his guns, waiting for them to come out.

They came closer while Ciel started to pounce out to assassinate them. He shot out the bullet as it spun around them until they are stuck together. Ciel shot more bullets at them and then he creep behind them while they were distracted by the sound and bullets. Performing 'Dark Crescent' once again they were unconscious with Terror buff there. He leave them be while he went back home.

He went straight to his kitchen and just cook his dinner and his portion only. Eating silently he felt someone was watching he's movements. He took out his gun and pointed the darkest corner and shot it then the ceiling light then the plant he planted a few months ago. He pick up three micro sized observers from each place he shot and destroyed it.

On the other hand.....
The noblesse let out a silent curse under her breath while closing her mirror. She step away from her table for a while and look at the sky, crimson sky with a hint of black. She went out her room as she went to the dining hall where the nobles eat their feast.

"What would you like Miss Sourcream?" A maid ask politely as I look through the menu.

"Cheesecake, cream sauce pasta and a cup of tea please." She said while the maid nodded and left.

She let out a silent sigh while twirling around her hair between her fingers. She thought about the event today.

Watching Ciel was alive and kicking she was about to cry of joy but something was bothering her.

"How did he able to use the spirits and souls at his own will...." She muttered under her breath while her tea came with her cheesecake.

She ate it politely after the training from Ciel before they were separated.

"If you want to impress the nobles you got to act like one instead of you being a lazy bum. You got to act lady like more polite and more...."

"Feminine...." She muttered while tears were in her eyes. She quickly got her handkerchief and wipe her eyes before anyone could see it. She took a deep breath and continue to eat her dinner.

At the same time.....
Huhuhu my plan is working I will see her down again like the last time.