Chapter 2

~After Star Is Sick~
"Hey Star, I got you some water," Marco said while coming in. Star closed the door with her back on him.
"I'm changing! You're lucky you're adorable, so I won't kill you!" Star yelled.
Marco was blushing like crazy. "O-okay! I-I'll leave the w-water out h-here.." He said while placing the water down.
After Star was done changing, she opened the door and took the water in. She drank all of it, and brought it downstairs.
"Ohh! Star! Are you okay now? Let me take your temperature!" Mrs. Diaz said. Star was at a regular temperature.
"Marco! It's the weekend! You and Star should hang out with some friends!" Mr. Diaz said.
Marco came down. "Okay! Come on, Star!"
Star and Marco went to the park. They sat on the two swings, swinging in unison.
"Oooo! Look who it is! The two love birds!" Some girls sang.
"Marco! You are so lucky!" A boy yelled.
"Star! Why'd you go steal my love?" A girl yelped, trying to get their attention.
"I wrote SOOOOO many fanfics about you two!" A girl said.
"I took pictures of you guys kissing! Don't ask where I got them from!" They a bunch of kids swarmed her.
"Ooo! I wanna see!"
"Lemme see!"
"Get out of the way!"
"AWW!!"
"I SHIP IT SOOOOO HARD!!"
"Oooo! That picture is so ADORABLE!!!"
"Wait- why is that showing Marco barging on Star changing?!"
Star and Marco got off the swing and held hands, and just walked around town. They found a tree, secluded from the town, and napped in the shade.

When they both woke up, they kissed.
"Finally, some peace and quiet.." Star sighed.
"I know.." Marco added.. They kissed again. Star inched closer to Marco, and hugged him.
"I love you," Star said.
"I love you more," Marco replied.
"More than what? Because I love you more than unicorns, puppies, rainbows, and my magic wand."
"More than that.." Marco closed his eyes.
Star leaned upwards and kissed his cheek.
"There's not enough to describe my love.." Marco said.
They didn't realize that the tree they were under was a cherry blossom tree. It was so beautiful.
Marco grabbed a bunch of them and sprinkled them on top of Star's head.
Star was preoccupied making a flower crown.
"Ah.. Finished." She took the flower crown and placed it on Marco's head.
They kissed once more, and hugged.

~End Of Chapter 2~
I KNOW, A LOT OF KISSING!! You don't need to worry about me... At least I'm not getting DIRTY!!