Chapter 1

Star and Marco were walking down the sidewalk.
"Oh, you goofball!" Star exclaimed. Marco just made a bad pun.
They both laughed. They made it to the Diaz household. They both walked in, and headed for Star's room.
"M'lady," Marco said while holding the door to Star's room.
"Stop being so cute!" Star said. She kissed him. "Well, wasn't expecting that one..." Marco chuckled.
"Of course you didn't! I am the princess of mystery!"
"More like of Mewni..." Marco said loud enough for Star to hear. "Oh yeah, that too!"
They both laughed. They were in love. It seemed impossible to break... Maybe not impossible...

~Two Days Later~

Marco was walking to school alone. Star was sick. With a bad fever.
Jeremy came beside Marco.
"Go away, Jermany," Marco said. (Get it? Jerm many!)
"No. I wanted to tell you that Jackie likes you. Like, like-likes you.."
"Yeah, but I'm over her."
"She was bawling when she found out you and Star were together."
"Hey, Marco!" They heard a voice, it was Jackie,"I made this card for you!"
Marco didn't notice it, but Jeremy mouthed the words, Play it cool, to Jackie.
"I wanted to say I was happy that you and Star are together, but really, on the inside sad... I've always liked you Marco.. I never knew it though..." Jackie had fake tears rising.. Jeremy backed up and took him phone out, and started recording... Jackie went up to Marco and kissed him... Then, she ran off.
Jeremy hit 'Send' to Star's phone.
"JEREMY! YOU BETTER NOT HAVE SENT THAT TO STAR!" Marco yelled.
At home, Star watched the video. She knew Marco would never do that.
She typed to Jeremy, 'Haha nice try Jeremy. That's a cute little act to try break us apart.'

When Marco went home, he ran up to Star's room and said: "Star! I didn't want that to-"
"I know Marco... You would never do that... Your expression was too shocked.. I overheard what Jeremy said to Jackie, $50... To try to break us apart..." Star said. She wasn't lying, she did overhear their conversation.
If anything she felt sorry for Jeremy, having to waste his money, and it didn't even work..

~End Of Chapter 1~
Ha! I tricked you into thinking their relationship was going fall! Star knew it... Haha lol... Bye!