Trouble Of Gods: A Loki fanfic

As they called my name to run I didn't listen. I needed to know why he did this. He betrayed me, he caused all this trouble. I befriended him for nothing. I felt Natasha's grasp my arm. "He has done no good now come on." I needed to know his plan. "Why did you do this? I befriended you! Who do you think you are?" I yelled. THe guys were calling my name and Tasha held me back. I felt his smile lower but rise again. "Trouble"

1 month earlier:

I felt like I was running around my house again. All this work no time at all. Ever since I got the call from Coulson about the tesseract things haven't been the same. I have had a past with Gods but nothing to talk about. I kept getting calls from my sister Maria Hill, who is also a fellow agent of S.H.E.I.L.D. I became an agent because of her. SHe said i had the best skills then the major assassins. Mostly things changed when a god who went by the name of Thor came to earth. That's how I know the gods. I befriended Thor. He took me to Asgard which is his home planet there, I met his adopted brother Loki in which I befriended right away. It was an amazing time. Everything was happening so quickly. I went to the bathroom to freshen up a bit. I pulled my long black hair into a messy bun looking at my figure in the mirror. I stared at my bright blue eyes as they glanced at my body. I wore a black tee shirt with the S.H.E.I.L.D symbol and had on my grey yoga pants. I haven't slept well in days since the call. I slashed water in my face to wake up but couldn't keep awake. Maybe some sleep would help.

I awoke at 5:30 AM with still not enough sleep. Fury told me that I had to come in and I have better pack since I'm finally going on the air base like Maria. I quickly got dressed trying not to be late like I usually am. I got into my S.H.E.I.L.D. jump suit and got into my impala when I got a call. "Hello?" I said into the phone. "Mornin Danny." Said a familiar voice. "Hello Phil." I realized it was Coulson. "Ready for your day?" I laughed into the phone at his tone of voice. "Nervous, nut yet again prepared and still taking orders of Fury. Barley got any sleep last nigjt because of the orders." He chuckled a bit. "Well, Daenerys I'll see you there." I could tell he was smiling on the phone. "Don't call me that!" I laughed and hung up. Yes, Daenerys was my name. My dad was into a bunch of fantasy things. I go by Danny most of the time. My mom came up with Maria. OUr parents always say that they would only have two children for each of them to choose a name. Dad with me and mom with Maria. I laughed a bit to myself and drove to the landing base in the water.

I found the port where they were loading up the weapons and cargo. I walked up to the bridge where they loaded the base. I noticed one of my good friends Natasha Romanoff. She greeted me in a hug. "Hey girl!" she said smiling. "Hey Tasha! MIssed ya!" I said to her back. "Dido, come on! Phil and FUry are waiting for you. We have news. " she says to me but she stays and shows me the door. I nervous on what was to come.

I stepped inside the base. I have never been more amazed since I met gods! The technology was amazing. I saw Fury in the main meeting room as he greeted me. " welcome aboard Daenerys" he shook my hand as I did the same. "Please take a seat we have things to discuss." He said again. I quickly found a seat and sat down. "We have had some troubles with the tesseract. -he hesitates- Some godly trouble." He had me listening when he mentioned the god part. "I know you've had experience with the gods and that's one of the reasons we need you." He says again. I was feeling a little but nervous again. He continued. "We know you are familiar with Loki am I right?" I nodded "Yes of course! What happened to them?" I was a bit scared for them even knowing the sinister side of loki. "We believe he was going after the tesseract and he took two of our best agents." I was shocked yet scared. "But...why?" I yelled then quieted down. "It's just the way they work. Are you in?" He yelled a bit back. I nodded quickly "yes" he walked around a bit. "We decided to bring in our Earths mighty heroes." I couldn't believe what he was saying then he continued "Yes, Captain America. We found his body frozen in ice. Iron man, Tony Stark lives in his building in New York. Bruce Banner, actually on his way. Thor, as you know a god in Asgard. Clint Barton and Natasha Romanoff. And lastly importantly....you." I heard his list of heroes but I stopped thinking when he said me. "Me?" I questioned confused. He nodded "Yes, you have the abilities like no one has ever seen. Since your sister told me your abilities." I couldn't help but smile at his remark that my sister actually tells him these things. "Thank you sir. Can't wait to work with you." He smiled and nodded. I have never been so excited since I went to another planet. I was finally getting my chance.

((Hello! I forgot the authors note but I just wrote it so you didn't have to wait forever! So, I was watching a bunch of Tom Hiddleston vids and now I love loki! So, I hope you enjoy the story and please comment!!"))