Ch.1 Meeting Destery

Lilly's POV~
"-mom I love you too, but I gotta go...I know I'm all grown up but please...mom...mom my interview is in like 20 minutes. Ok bye mom." Oh my lord, my mom is way to much right now. I need to focus. This is my very first interview for a job I actually want. My name is Lillian Edwards, I'm twenty-four years young, I'm a total nerd, I have a couple piercings (my ears, nose stud on my right nostril, and lip piercings), my hair is black and blue, and I just dropped out of college at The University of Washington. My mom and my stepdad were trying to get me to go to college to be a lawyer, but I only wanted to be in the video games industry. But finally I got my chance! There is a job interview in Portland Oregon and I can't fail this interview. I just can't. I even moved there, that is how determined I am. I focused on the building I was walking to, and listening to The Drug In Me is You by Falling in Reverse, and thinking of how my future could go. This could be big, I could be an important person here. But I don't kn-

I felt a bump and my coffee started pouring down my shirt. FUCK! I wasn't paying attention and I bumped into someone. I dropped my book bag with my laptop in it. I hope it isn't broken because otherwise I'm fucked. I looked up after picking up my book bag and saw that face, centimeters away. Holy shit...his face was perfect. He had black hair that was spiked out, brown eyes that I could fall into, an nose piercing on his left nostril, and a freckle underneath his right eye (which makes him look soooooooo sexy). He helped me up. Holy fuck...his arms are so muscular.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't see you. Oh shit, I got coffee all over your shirt." He had a Batman shirt on and ripped baggy jeans. He looked like my type of guy, like the type of person who loves movies and video games, but isn't totally lazy. He then took his shirt off and held it out to me. I stood in shock, staring at his chest. Holy fucking fuck. THE ABS! He waved at me and I then I felt like a total dumbass. He chuckled while looking down and handed me the shirt, the smell of his cologne was perfect. "Put this on. I have a sweater that I can wear in my car. I'm so sorry. GOD IM SUCH AN IDIOT." He said apologetically. "Th-thank you. I was headed to my job interview. I'm hoping to work at the video game industry." I told him while putting on the shirt. "Shit...I can pay for a new shirt..." He said it so shyly. His buttery voice made me blush. "And the asshat that got coffee all over your shirt, his name is Destery." "I'm Lillian, well Lilly for short." We then just couldn't stop talking.

15 minutes later
"Oh my God you're gonna make me pee!" We sat down and talked a bit afterwards and Des is so fucking funny. Apparently he makes YouTube videos for a living, which is fucking awesome! I've wanted to be a YouTuber for so long, but I can't afford it. "Please don't pee yourself, I don't want to have to give you my pants too...yet." I could feel my cheeks turn so red. I giggled awkwardly. "Hey," He said "I was um wondering if you want to get coffee sometime. You know since I ruined yours." "DEFINITELY!" Oops I shouted it...he probably hates me now. I'm such a fucking idiot."Alrighty." He then put his number in my phone. I guess he doesn't hate me...huh. "OH SHIT MY INTERVIEW!" I totally forgot about my interview. "I cannot miss this!" "Don't worry," he said. "I have a solution!" He then picked me up and put me on his back and darted towards gaming building. "I shall get you across yonder land, my fair lady!" Oh my God, I love this. But I need to focus, this is my once in a lifetime chance. I can't blow it off just because I met a perfect...adorable...funny...muscular...guy. Ughghghh! My brain is all over right now.

We arrived at the building and my hair was everywhere. Great. "Oops your hair is messy." Just great. He licked his hands and straightened out my hair. "There, you look beautiful." I blushed and smirked. OH YEAH, I have a future to attend to. "I got to go, but I'll text you later...?" "Yah definitely..." I gave him a smile and realized that he still isn't wearing a shirt. I think he realized too, since he shivered from the wind blowing. He started walking slowly backwards, while smiling at me. I think my heart is in my ass right now. I think...I have a crush. A BIG one.

~~~
My first chapter!!! I kinda put some aspects of myself in there but damn! I'm so excited to do this! My friends have made some cool fanfics too and I thought hey, let's do it! But Destery is awesome you should check out his channel if you haven't, you'll probably be making fanfics like me.😊 (its CapnDesdes on YouTube btw) OHHHHHH IM SOOOO EXCITED!!!

-Hearts and fucking unicorns~~~Shortie Biggs🙊🙈🙉