*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I was just about to enter the bus when I remembered something.

I went out and got some confused stares.

"Mae where are you going?" Noya asked and I bowed my head.

"I'll be back in a few minutes, just a personal matter." I said and they looked even more confused.

As I was walking towards someone. The two second-years and cerntain mohawk were staring at me because I was walking to Nekoma's tallest player.

"What does she have to do with him?" Noys asked and the two shrugged their shoulders in full anger.

"Um,Lev-kun."

"Ah, hello Manager-chan!" I sweatdropped at his greeting but smiled.

"My name is Mae. Anyways, I-I have always tried to ask you this but I didn't have the courage to. Since I've met you, this one thing built up in me, the urge to ask kept growing. Even though it might sound weird..."

The second-years and Yamamoto began to get extremly angry and so did Kageyama.

Don't ask what I think you will ask!! They all prayed but their faces fell at the scene they saw next.

Lev was slowly reaching out for the short female and she did too. It looked like they were about to hug then.

I jumped and he held my hands.

The boys faces fell more with big sweatdrops and they sighed loud in relief. They anime fell and Sugawara chuckled at the two first years.(Mae & Lev)

"Yay! Call me Ohi-sama!(Queen) I am Kageyama Mae, God of the new world!" I shouted as I sat on Lev's shoulder. I asked him if I could sit on his shoulder because I wanted to know the view from up there and he didn't mind doing that.

(I'm sorry if this is messed up but I imagine myself as Mae [Mae is me in that world that's why I made this fanfic. Her actions are the things I would do btw] and that is one thing I would definitly do...)

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"All right, good job everyone. Go home and sleep."

"Thank you!"

I was about to go home with Tobio when Hinata stopped him.

"Go on Mae. I will come after."

"Alright. See ya!"

I waved them goodbye and went home.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I was doing the dishes because I have just finished eating when Tobio came home.

"Okairi Nii-san-...what happened to you?" I asked and dropped the towel I was holding and went over to him. I inspected his face. There were bruises and he turned away.

"It was nothing."

"Onii-san, you can tell me."

"It was nothing!" He said befor walking to the stairs.

"Tobio. You had a fight, didn't you?"

He flinched at hearing his first name coming out of my mouth.

"Fine..."

he told me everything and I got a bit mad.

"Onii-san, you two shouldn't have done that. I bet you don't even know how Shouyou feels. He just wants to be able fight on his own. Let's say, you are on the bench or are sick. Who would toss some balls to him. Even if Sugawara-senpai tossed him some balls he can't spike them, because he doesn't know how. He is depending on you at the moment. He doesn't want to loose the regulars spot, just because he can't fight on his own."

"..." he stayed silent at my lecture, letting my statement set.

"Ufff, you know, just get out of my room and go to sleep." I said burrying my face into my pillow.

"Night." He said befor closing the door.

"Good night!" I shouted through the door.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Onii-san, where are you going?" I asked befor biting into my toast.

"Somewhere. Wanna come with?"

"Sure." I said and went after him.

###############

Sorry this chappy was a bit boring but if I have continued to write to the Oikawa part it would have been too long.

And attention!

I won't be updating so soon. I have like 4 other books and I dont update them often cuz of this story so I will be focusing on the for a while let's say two weeks?(it's a noragami and free book. Then a Kuroko no basket one and Tokyo Ghoul one. The Three are not out yet but will be soon[Only the free! One is out].)

I'm sorry again and thanks for your understanding. Till then!

~K Lawliet