Chapter 1

*Flashback*

Chloe lift the large suitcase and sorta dragged it to the car. Even though her eyes were filled with tears and she could hardly think, she manage to stay strong. When the suitcase was placed in the trunk, she turned to face her best friend.

They stood in the middle on the sidewalk and stared at each other. No one bother to speak. This was it... this was the end. He was moving away, and she couldn't do anything about it. After years and years of being best friends, they'll have to part and say goodbye.

"So..." He said. "This is it or what?"

Chloe looked at his blue eyes and ran into him, "It can't be. We can Skype, um... meet up somewhere... anywhere. Please." He wrapped his smooth arms around her.

"I'll try." He whispered.

"When you get famous, don't forget me, alright?" She laughed. "And see if you can find me a hottie."

"Deal. But you have to promise me something... " He looked around and then back to her.

"Anything."

"Promise me you'll never give up. Keep your head high or else that pretty tiara of yours is gonna fall." He moved a strand of hair out of her face.

"Promise." She whispered.

"No, no. Pinky..." He sticked his pinky out. "Promise. Pinky Promise."

Chloe looked at his pinky and then his face. She locked her pinky with his.

"I pinky promise." She said. He pulled her into a bear hug.

"Goodbye." He said. He let go of her and got into the car.

Waving goodbye, she watched as the vehicle drove away. A tear rolled down her cheek and many more after that. Her protector was gone. He literally saved her life. Because of him, Chole doesn't get bullied anymore. Because of him she's strong. Because of him she feels like a princess. He wasn't her lover, he was her bestfriend.... he was Louis Tomlinson

*End of Flashback*

"What are you thinking about?" Asked Martha, Chloe's mom. She looked at Chloe who was laying on her bed.

It's been 6 months since Louis left. They Skyped and text one another almost everyday. For the past 2 months, Louis has become less interested. He was caught up with his new band and he has no time to really talk to Chloe. She felt like she did something wrong. When the kids at school found out Louis wasn't there to protect Chloe, they started to bully her again. She couldn't do anything, she made a promise and she wasn't gonna break it.

Looking at her mom, Chloe smiled and said "Nothing. I just really miss Lou."

"Aw baby. I know you do... I do too. But he's a bigger person now. I'm pretty sure he's just really busy and he needs some time, he'll come around soon." Martha was always that bi polar kind of mom. She was nice at times and other times she was a total bitch- especially when she's drunk.

"Thanks mom." Chloe got up and brushed her bed a little. "I better get ready for school now."

When her mom left the room, Chloe took a shower and put on some casual outfit. She doesn't have all the expensive name brands, but she never complains.

Looking in the mirror, she notice her shirt had some bleach stains on the sleeves. She made an attempt to fold the sleeves, but it didn't make any difference.

When the school bus dropped her off in front of the school, Chloe slowly walked to her locker. As soon as she opened it, a bunch of embarrassing pictures of her fell to her feet. Sighing, she looked around her and saw people picking them up and laughing.

This was how her life changed, well more like... went back to.