1

Maria

Ugh. I don't want to go to this new school. Bullworth Academy. What a pathetic name. I got into a small arguement and now I'm stuck at a crappy school. At least Derby will be there. I actually kind of miss him. I haven't seen him since the 8th grade. I miss my annoying blonde friend.

As soon as we drive up to the school there is a woman standing there. She greets me and welcomes me into the school and gives me a tour. Despite the crappy name and town, the architecture of the building was actually quiet beautiful. I could already see people eyeing me from a distance. Primarily guys in dirty white shirts.

"Hey baby." One tells me "You the new girl? Maybe you and I could meet up sometime." I roll my eyes and keep following the woman who is blabbing on about the school and whatnot.

I don't mean to sound vain or stuck up. I actually kind of hate myself. I think I'm ugly and I hate my naturally curly hair. I hate my body type. Despite my thin frame, my boobs don't want to fit my body. They attract more attention then I'd like them to most of the time. I just try to pull the stuck up act so people will hate me more and not notice me.

The woman guides me to the dorm room. She informs me that my roommates name is Christy. Great.

As I walk into the pink room with pink walls and pink blankets, I am greeted with the smiling face of a red headed girl.

"Hey!" She says excitedly "I'm Christy. I guess you're my new roommate. Wow you're short!"

"Thanks I guess?" I tell her "I'm 5'. So I've always been considered short. My hair adds an inch when it's like this. When I straighten it, I shrink."

"Haha, do you want me to show you around the school? Introduce you to the social groups and everything?"

"Social groups?"

"Oh yeah! Our school is pretty much run off of social groups. Everything is better than it was since Jimmy Hopkins came here, but the social chain is still as strong as ever. Come on, I'll show you."

She leads me to what I'm guessing is the main cafeteria. Only about 40 kids are in the room. First, Christy points out the "bullies". They're the boys with the dirty shirts. I guess they enjoy being douchbags on a daily basis. Next she introduces the "Preps". There I see Derby, talking with his buddies. They are the "Rich Kids". Being honest, I fit in most with them. Then there's every schools favorite group. The jocks. A group of built guys that spend their time being idiots and trying to see who's the strongest. Then, the nerds. They're pretty self explanatory. Lastly, is the group that catches my eye the most, the "greasers". They're a group of boys wearing leather jackets with their hair slicked back. One of them, a boy with brown hair Slicked downwards, looks me in the eye for a moment. I break the stare, realizing Christy is heading towards the jocks. Figures.

"Maria! How's my favorite old friend?" Derby greets me, with his famous smile.

"I'm alright, how About you Derby?"

"On top of the moon my friend. It's been a long time since I've see you."

"Yes it has, but you haven't changed a bit."

"Oh thank you, beauty. Would you like to take a walk with me?"

"That'd be nice, Derby."

••••

So there's the first chapter! Will update soon!