Chapter 7 - Just A Clone

Story by EllerAnonysus

Just minutes before Grunkle Stan started letting guests into the party, Dipper and Mabel were both having major headaches. Neither of them could comprehend why they both were feeling that pain at the same time. It also wasn't just them, literally everyone in the Shack got that headache at the same time like it was just a disease spreading through the air. Dipper noticed how everyone, even Wendy and Soos had it and ran to the stairs to grab his journal from his bed when he ran into someone who looked exactly like him, but he didn't have a birthmark, wasn't wearing a hat or vest, and was about a millimeter shorter. Not to mention his skin had an unusually grey tone.

"Hey Ty." Dipper said a little startled at seeing him standing right there in the doorway.

"Hey Dip." He said back.

For as long as Dipper could remember, he and Mabel had a "miracle brother" who the doctors didn't know was in the womb until they were born. He was remarkably resembling Dipper and stayed that way. But at the same time the headache showed up, those memories seemed to feel shady to him. Almost like they were nothing more than a dream.

"Where are you running off to?" Tyrone, yes his full name is Tyrone, asked.

"Oh. Just getting the journal. Everyone's got this strange headache all at the same time....Wait a minute." Dipper inspected Ty up close. "Do you have a headache?"

"Wait, what? No. I don't. What's going on?" Ty asked nervously.

"I don't know. Just wondering. But you're the only one here without a headache...I'm hoping it doesn't affect the guests coming. Stan'll be in more trouble with the town than ever if that happens." Dipper said passing Ty and walking up the stairs. "Wait right here."

Ty wasn't sure what was going on and decided to do as he was told. Unlike Dipper, he was more of a pushover and obeyed anyone out of intimidation and unnecessary respect.

After a few minutes, Dipper came back down. "Ok. I brought the journal down with me since I can't find anything just rushing through the pages."

"Good idea." Ty said.

Before Dipper said anything else, he noticed someone in the window apart from the crowd. It was that girl from town that Ty was best friends with. There was many times when Ty felt alone, not even Dipper and Mabel could help him. But this girl always made him smile. Made him laugh.

Ty caught Dipper glancing elsewhere and looked in the direction he faced.

"Isn't that your friend?" Dipper asked.

After a good long look at her staring back at them and waving, they both realized she looked like she had a headache as well.

"Rory!" Ty came to his senses and ran to the door. Stan came out of nowhere and stood in his way.

"I don't think so, kid! We're not done here. Besides, we still need to set up the ticket booth so we can charge those suckers." He said with crossed arms.

"But Grunkle Stan! That's my friend out there! Wendy and Soos are friends here and they got in free!" Ty protested.

"That's right." Stan said almost looking like he was thinking of charging Wendy and Soos himself. "But they work here. They get a discount." He decided out loud.

"B-but..." Ty tried to say.

"But nothing! You're makin' my headache worse! Now get going! That punch isn't gonna make itself!" Stan barked and pointed toward the supplies on the table.

Ty gave up and turned around lowering his head as he walked to the table. "Grunkle Stan. Why do you think everyone got headaches at the same time?" Dipper walked up to him and asked.