Chapter four

Hey guys! Before I begin, this is Hallie, or hallie_lou_books ! This one-shot will be a smidge WenDip and another smidge Dipcifica because I feel like it. Thanks Aleice for the basis for this chapter!
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
"Hey, Dipper!" I call through the Mystery Shack and laugh as he stiffens and turns towards me with a red face.

"H-hey Wendy." He's silent for a moment, appearing to have a silent debate with himself.

"Wendy, may I ask you a question?" I nod, urging him to continue.

"How do you get someone you like to notice you and maybe like you back?" he asks. I laugh, ruffling up his hair.

"Dipper, we've talked about this; you're too young-" I start.

"It's not you." he interrupts bluntly. I'm taken aback; I thought he was still hung up on me.

"Oh! Who is it then?" I ask, trying my best to keep the bitterness out of my voice. Why am I acting like this? Dipper smiles, his eyes getting a faraway look.

"Pacifica." Dipper whispers.

"Pacifica? As in Northwest?! Are you serious?" I say, laughing so hard tears are coming out of my eyes. He sighs and smacks my arm.

"Yes, as in Northwest. She's actually really nice once you get to know her. Her parents force her to behave like that. Just try putting yourself in her shoes."

"Oh, yeah. It must be really hard being rich." I say sarcastically.

"You know, I actually thought that we could have this conversation without you judging her like Mabel and Stan probably would if I talked with them first." he sighs.

"Dipper, she's just gonna hurt you." I found myself saying. Why do I even care?

"Like you would know. You haven't been in a stable relationship since Rob-" I gasp, highly offended and hurt by his words.

"Wendy, I didn't-"

"Save it." I hiss. "I wouldn't know anyways." I storm out of the Shack and head far into the woods, trying to let off steam. How dare he use Robby against me. I'm over him; he has Tamry and I'm perfectly fine being single. Or am I?
√˚√˚√˚√˚√˚√˚√˚√˚√˚√˚√˚√˚√˚√˚√˚√˚√˚√˚√˚√˚√˚√
I can't believe she had the audacity to insult Pacifica. She hasn't met the real Pazzy like I have. Is Wendy jealous? She did seem to be bitter after finding out she wasn't my crush anymore. But it's not like I care; I like Pacifica.
™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™
SO that's it. I'm a little late, but better late then never I guess... So i guess ill see you next week kay bye.

Kisses,
Hallie Lou