Chapter Two

Hey, it is Karlie, or 7_mystery_7 and here is my story for Tuesday. I wrote this on my account and published it here. I couldn't publish it yesterday because Sam didn't publish his story for Monday, because he is having family issues as well as I am.
Anyways, he is my one-shot!

Mabel's POV
***
I put on a nice dress, and I looked in the mirror for approval.
Perfect!
I clutched my purse and put it around my shoulder.
I was going to the bar, to meet a new special someone.
I walked out of my one story apartment and locked the door behind me.
I got in the drivers seat of my car, put the keys in, and backed up out of the garage underneath the apartment stories.

A few minutes later, I was at the bar.
I opened the door and stepped out, my heals hitting the floor.
I walked inside to hear it buzzing with noise.
I went to the booth where the bartender was and asked for a small Miller Lite.
"I.D?" The bartender asked.
I pulled it out and showed it to her.
She nodded and went to go get my beer.
I pulled up a chair and scanned the room for any attractive looking men.
My eyes instantly stopped when I saw a very attractive man sitting at the other end of the bar.
He was talking to someone, but I couldn't exactly hear what they were saying over the load roar of the T.V. playing above the bartender.
I silently stood up and started walking his way.
He didn't seem to notice me much, so u dropped my purse close to him.
He instantly got up and helped me put the items that were in my purse back inside my purse.
We both reached for my sunglasses and our hands touched.
I looked up and smiled.

"Hey." He greeted and we both still stared into each other's eyes.

"Hi." I quietly responded.

"Hey, you comin' back or are you gonna' have a staring contest with her." One of his friends asked. I looked up, and I saw a man with a couple tattoos here an there and a black tank top on.
He looked back at me.

"Do you have a name?" He asked.

"Yeah, Mabel. What about you?" I asked, picking up my purse.

"You can call me Billy." He told me, grabbing my hand to help me off the floor.

"Can I buy you a drink?" He asked, walking towards his friend.

"Hey, my name is Jim." Billy's friend introduced himself as he stretched out his hand to shake mine.
I shook his hand, when the bartender walked towards me.

"I think this is yours, miss." She yelled across the bar as she slid the beer across towards me.

"That'll be $5.50." She added, walking closer to me so I could give her money.
I started to get my wallet out of my purse, when Billy stopped me.

"I'll get it." He whipped his wallet out and pulled out a five dollar bill and two quarters.

"Thank you!" I told him.

"No problem."
I sat down next to Billy and finished my drink.

"Hey, let's get you out of this dump and I to a restaurant. Just me and you." Billy looked at me for a response.

"Yeah." I replied in agreement.
Billy helped me off of my chair and we headed off after he told his friend that we were leaving.
He put his elbow out for me to lock with it, and I did.
I got in in the passenger seat of Billy's and he started to drive away from the bar.

"Hey, change of plans." Billy told me.

"Where?" I asked still looking out the window.

"Surprise." He smiled.
It was about a five minute drive until we were there.
He told me told close my eyes, and I did so.
When we were there he said I could open my eyes.

I opened them up and I saw the woods ahead of me. Ot reminded me of when I was younger, and I sneaked out to play in the woods.
We walked further into the woods. I probably should of remembered our path there, so it would be able to get out of there easier.
We walked even further, until we were lost.

"Um, do you know where we are." I asked.

"No, not really." Billy said with an evil sound in his voice.

"What? How are we going to get back?" I yelled.

"We are here...for reasons." He evilly whispered.

"Who are you?" I screamed.

"I'm..." Billy said as he changed.

"Your Bill Cipher!" I screamed, even louder than the last time. I looked up to his yellow triangle shape.

"You and pinetree... hahaha. So innocent yet so dumb in many ways." He laughed at me.
Next thing I knew, it was dark. I opened to see a dark world with Bill Cipher glowing.

"Where are we?" I yelled, as I have been for a while now.

"In the nightmare realm kid. Where I spend my days... making plans... plans you don't want to know about." Bill laughed with his creepy, evil laugh.

I should have known. Billy, So close to Bill. How could I be so dumb. Lost in my little fantasy world.

"Someone is going to save me... soon!" I yelled in defense.

"That's what they always say shooting star." His voice trailed off.
Bill lifted his hand up, and I was suddenly tied to a chair with ropes around me.
Bill left wherever we were and I was by myself.

'I have Dipper on speed dial'. I told myself.
I tried to somehow butt dial him, but my phone fell out of my pocket.
I kept telling myself someone would find me, but there was no hope. How could anyone get here?
I think Dipper could use his book to get here. Yes, that was it! Dipper would know that I was missing... but how?

Bill Cipher came back and started to talk to me.
"I will let you free."

"Yay!" I yelled, but then I said that again in a less enthusiastic way.

"Under one condition." He smirked.
Of course, I thought"You must give me... a kiss." He said in his evil voice. I couldn't get over how evil it was.

"Okay." I mumbled under my breath.
With one raise of his hand, I was untied and the chair was gone. I almost fell over, but I regained my balance.

"Pucker up, my love!" Bill came closer to me.
Then, someone ran into the room. I was so glad I didn't see their voice.
I expected to see Dipper, but when I looked over I was shocked.

"Wendy?" I yelled, still in shock.

"Yeah, dude. I'll explain later, right now we need to get you out of here." Wendy yelled, running towards me.
Wendy grabbed my hand and she ran away from Bill Cipher.

She got out Dipper's book, from when we were kids and started saying words from a ritual.

We soon started disappearing from Bill's world and entering ours.
Once we were fully in our dimension, I turned towards Wendy an gave her a hug.

"Thank you!" I exclaimed.

"No problem."

"What do you want to do now?" I asked.

"Maybe just go back to the Mystery Shack and hang with Dipper."
So, we went back to the Mystery Shack and did exactly what Wendy and I agreed to do

They started asking questions, as soon as Wendy explained that she saved me.

"So, how did you even get stuck in Bill's world?" Wendy asked, eating ice cream.

"Long story." I replied, smiling.

edited by @thatguyoverhere