Wicked: A Slice of Damon for Breakfast

Start from the beginning

       “I’m not really that hungry.” I muttered, staring at the table-filled with horror.

       “You’ll need the strength you could get.” said Damon. “Eat.”

       “Okay.” I said, sneering slightly so he won’t notice. He didn’t have to be so grumpy.

       I started on the bacon, superbly delightful; and then the scrambled eggs which were equally scrumptious. I mean, come on, everybody makes these… how the hell can he make them so good than everybody?

       Damon watched me satisfyingly at first but then eventually started on his own breakfast, kept it down a little, causing me to feel guilty and embarrassed until I dropped my range from everything to… eggs and those biceps…

       “I’m not in the breakfast menu, Louise.” said Damon. “Stop ogling and eat your breakfast.”

       I frowned to hide the impending blush that was invading my cheeks. “It’s your fault! Go put on something!”

       …

       ….

       Woah. Was that me? Did I just yell at Damon Clyde? Asking him to put on something to cover his over incredible abs and muscles?

       Damon looked exceptionally surprised at my outburst, a teasing smile eventually overrunning his lips.

       “Alright.” He said before standing up and disappearing somewhere. Leaning my cheek on my hand, I sighed and ruthlessly forked my scrambled egg with my other hand. Jeez…

       A minute after, he came back with a white tank top on, the muscles of his toned chest were hidden but it was still perfectly outlined beneath the fabric. He went back to the chair opposite me and smiled.

       “Did it help?” Damon asked teasingly.

       I stared at him and tried to think of an answer and soon sighed. “Not. One. Bit.”

       Damon broke into a small laugh, eventually pulling me in his soft laughter. His laughter sounded so angelic. He aged three years younger seeing him laugh like this. It was so… Damon.

       Soon, we settled into a more solemn smile and I noticed the longing in his eyes. How could I even forget how this felt like? This heavenly feeling of being wanted by the man you love.

       When I felt my cheeks heating, I looked down and reached for some waffles. I put a couple of sliced bananas on top and gushed it with chocolate syrup and finally squirted cream all over it in the most beautiful way I could regardless my trembling hands.

       I said no more after. I mean, what would I say? All I really wanted right now was to strangle him to death and squeeze explanations out of him, but I can’t ruin the light atmosphere we’ve already established. That was already something big to risk.

       “Why aren’t you saying anything?” Damon asked. I thought my silence had gone by unnoticed and that he wasn’t paying me any attention. I was damn wrong.

       “Only persuasion of you to explain yourself would come out of my lips if I do.” I admitted, looking down at my waffles. “Sorry… I just… I just feel really crabby not knowing what to do about… things.”

       “It’s fine.” He said. “I was actually hoping you’d forget about it but… I guess I’m shit out of luck.”

       I bit my lip. “I could never forget about it.”