Photo Shoot

-Next Day (Monday)-

I woke up to the doorbell ringing. I smacked Gerald. "They're here." I said standing up. As I picked up Carly, Gerald quickly changed. I walked out and opened the door. "Baby!" Said Sage taking her from me. "Hey little sis." Said Luke hugging me. "How'd it go?" He added. "Baby fever." I said and he chuckled. Gerald came out. "Hey man. Aye Sage." He said bro hugging Luke. "So how did it go?" Asked Sage. "Good. Never left her sight. I'ma miss my baby." I said frowning. "Come visit." She said. "I will." I said. "We have to head out now. Long drive back home." Said Luke kissing my forehead. "I love you." He said. "Love you." I said. "Bye boo. Love you." Said Sage. "Love you." I said as they walked out.

"Well I have the day off." He said. "I don't. I have a photo shoot with Justin Bieber for Calvin Klein." I said. "I want to come." He said. "I've had this booked for months. Before I met you. Keep in mind this is such an amazing opportunity for me. It's a huge step in my career." I said. "Alright." He said. I don't want to tell him that I'm going to be topless. I'm going to be basically straddling him. We got in his car. We drove to the studio. We walked in and was greeted by the photographer. "Aye Sutt!!" Said Justin hugging me. "Hey Justin!" I said. "Sup man." He said to G. "We have to go get ready." Said Justin and I followed him to the room. Justin did solo shots as I got my hair and makeup did. I came out. "Alright so first ones are simple. Sutton behind Justin. Sutt, left arm over his left shoulder and rest your cheek on your left hand." He said and I did. "Stay behind him. Right arm around his neck and rest on his left shoulder. Left hand on his stomach. Justin, left hand on her left thigh." We did as told. I looked over at Gerald and so far he doesn't seem phased by it.

"Now face each other." He said and we did. Justin grab her shirt from the middle and act like you're pulling her towards you." He added. "Okay, now go change Sutton." And I did. Jeans and a black jacket. I came out and Justin was laying on a table of some sorts. Oh God.. I walked over and did as told. Get on him. I grabbed the side of his jeans and I moved forward. A coupe clicks and we did a few more different poses. "I want one of just Sutton with your jacket opened but hold the top so the bottom of your cleavage shows." I noticed Gerald smirk. He's not gonna like the next ones.

The assistant put a sleeveless denim jacket on Justin and he walked over. "Sutton on the table. Jacket off." I took it off but covered with one arm. I laid down as Justin came on. I glanced at Gerald. He is getting pissed. I moved my arm so Justin could move his on. "Should've taken you out to dinner first." He joked and I laughed. That's when I heard the door slam. He's gone. "I'm sorry." Said Justin. "Eh." I said. The next few shots were awkward but I had to suck it up. I changed 20 minutes later and called Gerald. No answer. I sighed. "Let's go eat." Said Justin. I have nothing to lose and it's only dinner. I got in his car and we decided to get Chinese food. What's so romantic about Panda Express?

"Thanks." I said. "No problem." He said as I stepped out of his car. I see Gerald's car. I looked over to my place and the lights were on. Oh boy. I walked in and he was sitting on the couch. "Hey babe." He said and my jaw dropped. He's not screaming at me. He's not destroying the apartment. What the- "You feeling okay?" I asked and he chuckled. He signaled for me to walk over to him and I did. He sat me on his lap. "I ran out because I got pissed. I haven't even seen you like that so why can he? But then what you said came back to mind. It was before I met you and it is a huge opportunity for you." He said. Well.... This is a weird feeling. Usually we fight over shit like this. "But you know.. seein you like that got me feeling some type of way." He smirked. Eh why not. I stood up and took his hand. We went into my room....

-Next Morning (Tuesday)-

I woke up and images of last night flooded my head. I looked over at Gerald. I leaned up and kissed him. He woke up. "You were so good baby." He said squeezing my bare ass. I haven't felt like how I felt last night, in years. "You must be pretty sore." No shit. We fucked like there was no tomorrow. "I'll go get you some aspirin." He said standing up and putting pants on. I slowly changed then helped G make breakfast. We ate in a peaceful silence. "I'm leaving tonight.. I have a show in Vegas." He said. I sighed. I know he's going to be around hoes. "I promise I wont sleep with any bitches. I know they'll be a bunch of girls around me. Videos will show that but I vow to not touch one of them." He said and I smiled. I stood up and sat on his lap. "Just remember you have the best one back here." I said and he chuckled. "Of course baby. How could I forget my freak in the sheets." He smirked and I turned a bright red. "When are you coming back?" I asked. "Friday night at 2am." He said and I pouted. "Aww baby. It'll go by fast. I can drop by when I get here. I have the key." He said. "Promise?" I asked. "I promise babe." He said and I smiled.