Number 2

-6 Months Later-

It's the middle of our baby shower. Everyone knows it's a boy but they still don't know the name and we don't plan on telling them. "C'mon just the first letter." Begged my mom and I laughed. Beverly pulled my hand. She's now walking but needs to hold on to something or someone. "Yes baby?" I asked. "Candy!" She smiled real big. We made our way to the candy bar. "Hey Sutt! Hey Bev!" Said Matt barely arriving. "Uncle Matt!" Yelled Bev as she stuffed her mouth with blue cotton candy. He lifted her up. "Can I have some?" He asked and she ripped apart a piece and placed it in his mouth.

"How are you Bev?" He asked and she just giggled. She doesn't fully use sentences. She's only 1. She uses words or gestures. "When are you do Sutt?" He asked. "2 weeks." I said. "Your stomach looks bigger than with Bev." He said. "My pregnancy with him has been more painful than with her." I said and he laughed. Just then Lucas kicked and knocked the air out of me. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah hold on." I said crouching a bit. Lucas James is one hell of a baby. "Okay there." I said feeling better.

"Bev!!" Said Blizzy running over. "Uncle Bizzy!" She said and he chuckled as he picked her up. "Hey Sutton." He said side hugging me. "Woah the melon is huge!" He said. "Thanks Bliz." I said sarcastically and he laughed. "But it's cute." He said and I smiled. I went to take a seat because my swollen feet got too tired. Everyone wanted to take pictures so we did. "Hey Sutt!" Said Justin Bieber walking in. "Hey Justin!" I said hugging him. "Woah you've gotten bigger since the last time I saw you." He said. "It's been 4 months." I laughed. "Hey man! Congrats on number 2 !" He said fist pumping G.

-Days Later-

Both our families decided to stay for the birth. I'm currently hospitalized. My water broke last night but no sign of him coming out just yet. "Barely dilated to 4." Said the nurse and I groaned and moaned in pain. I've been like this all night. Carrying a boy is a hell lot worse than carrying a girl. "Babe." I groaned. "I'm right here baby." He said getting ahold of my hand. "It hurts." I said feeling the warm tears run down my face. Suz squeezed my other hand as my mom walked in. "Oh honey." She said watching my pain. She sat in the chair next to my bed. "You will get through this. Trust me baby. All the pain will be worth it when he comes out and he's in your arms." She said.

-11 Hours Later-

11 hours later and I'm finally about to push this sucker through. It's so fucking painful pushing a baby out. I kissed his forehead as the nurse reached out to take him from me. "So can we know the name?" Asked my mom. "Not just yet. Get Sage, Luke and James in here." I said and they did. We patiently waited for G and the nurse to come back with Lucas. "In comes Lucas James Gillum." Said the nurse. Luke and James looked at each other, then me, then Gerald, then the baby, then back at each other. "Yes idiots. We named him after the both of you." I laughed. "Oh my god." They finally said and I laughed.