Carly

-Few Days Later-

I actually talked to Gerald...​ We decided to give each other some space for a while. I believe I'm taking it the hardest. "Lucas!! My water broke!!" Yelled Sage and we all ran out. As they managed to get in the car, I grabbed her bags and threw them in the trunk. I sat in the backseat with her. My parents were tailing us, calling Sage's parents, Adrian and Vicky. Also her siblings, Tyler and Brandon. We made it to the hospital and Luke jumped out of the car and took Sage inside. I parked the car and grabbed her belongings.

I went inside. "Where is Sage Wilde held at? She just came in. She's in labor." I said. "Who are you? I have specific names on the list." Said the lady at the labor/baby unit desk on the third floor. "I'm her sister in law, Sutton." I said. "And we're her parents, Adrian and Vicky Peterson. Our in laws, Robert and Kayla Wilde." Said Adrian rushing in with everyone else. The lady handed us visitor passes and we rushed to her room. "She is 1 centimeter dilated as of right now. So now the wait is on." Said the nurse walking out.

-Next Monday (Tuesday)-

I just walked into Sage's room. I went to go have a late breakfast. I did not sleep well in a chair. I would've slept on the floor but it was dirty. The nurse is in here. "Okay so let me get the doctor." She said walking out. Sage was sweaty and out of breath. "Get. Everyone. In here. I'm about. To give. Birth." She demanded and I did. After a couple minutes of pushing, she gave up. She ran out of breath and was on the verge of passing out. She rested for 10 minutes then got to pushing again. I held one of her hands as Luke held the other​. All of a sudden, I heard cries. I turned and started crying.

She was held by Sage for a minute then was taken. We waited for the babe as Luke filled out the paperwork. The door flew open. "Here is the healthy, gorgeous, Carly Sutton Wilde." Said the nurse walking in with her. I turned to look at Sage and Luke. "Surprise!" They said and I cried. They named their child after me. My first niece named after me. I held her right after Luke. "Hi baby girl. It's your auntie Sutton. I love you so much already. I promise to take care of you like my own. Even when you grow up and get rowdy." I said and they laughed. Spencer took a picture of us and I posted it on all my social media with the description:

Welcome to the world Carly Sutton Wilde. I love you baby girl<3 Congratulations to my brother and sister in law, Lukey and Sagey<3

It's 1am and Luke has to be up in a few hours for work. "Lucas,​ go get a good sleep. I promise I will not leave their side. I'm staying here till they get released." I said and he looked at me. "Take care of both of them." He said. "I swear on that little girls life that I will." I said and he smiled as he kissed my forehead. He went over to a sleeping Sage and pecked her lips. I've always admired my brother. He's such a good, respectful man. I need a man like him to spend the rest of my life with. My brother is someone anyone can easily fall in love with. He's such a down to earth guy. He's protective. I thought he'd forget all about me when Sage came in the picture but no. He's still there for me whenever I need him. Why can't guys be like him? Actually being aware of girls feelings. I laid on the pullout couch. It's an upgrade from the chair I slept on last night. As I was about to fall asleep, my phone buzzed. G.

Gerald: Congrats to ur bro and sis in law. Hope their girl turns out like u. Independent & well rounded. I miss u.

I decided to not reply and fall asleep.

I was awoken 2 hours later by the baby crying. I stood up as Sage sat up. "Go back to sleep. I'm on baby duty. You need as much rest as you can  kfjget." She said. I carefully picked her up and fed her. The nurse came in to check up on both of them. That's how my night went. Wake up every 2 hours to either feed or change her diaper.​