Chapter 4-Oh no

A/N well im going on from before coz i left yall on a clifhanger. Enjoy People..

(Edited)

_____________________________________

Hayes Grier... He pushed me back into the water but this time i pulled him down with me.His face was so close to mine then i saw him stare at my lips and leaning in.

*****
*****
*****
*****
Omg i cant belive he kissed me..Hayes the boy who ignored me just yesterday KISSED ME! and it was amazing.

He pulled away and we heard alot of "ooohhss" coming from the boys. We stared at them and they just laughed. Idiots.

He took my hand and helped me out "come with me? " he whisperd,I nodded.

We started walking and saw the boys whispering things to each other. All i could do was smile.

"Where are we going Hayes?" I asked laughing slitely.
he looked at me and said "you'll see".

We walked a little further and stopped at the mini market, i loved it there because there were so many shops with little jewellry and stuff.

"Hayes what are we doing here?" I asked , I turned around and when i looked back i saw Hayes standing on a table.

"JORDAN KEITH! WOULD YOU DO ME THE HONOUR OF BECOMING MY GIRLFRIEND!!" he yelled.

I was kinda surprised. I didnt know what to say then everyone stared at me "say yes" everyone began saying. I smiled

" HAYES. YES, YES I WILL!" I screamed back.

He jumped off the table and hugged me while picking me up and spinning me around. He was so sweet.

He looked into my eyes and next thing i knew our lips were locked. Everyone started clapping and cheering and then Cam and all the other boys jumped out.

What were they doing here?

"Aww congrats. We knew you both liked each other" Nash said

I blushed and so did Hayes. Oh my chesus his just so adorable.

"Sorry to break up this happy romantic moment but Bart wants us at the studio right away" Matt said

We headed back to the beach and got dressed.We piled into 2 cars and I was sitting with Hayes. Of course

We arrived at the studio and out came my mom..

"Hi boys,hi honey. Bart wants you boys in the meeting room. Go go go." my mom said.

They all ran but then Hayes came back and kissed my cheek. Aww his too cute i think i might throw up. Haha im just joking i love his cuteness.

He smiled and ran after the boys. My mom smiled at me.

"Whaaaaaaat?" I asked my mom. "You and Hayes eh?" she said laughing and I blushed and nodded.

"Well im happy for you, after your last relationship I just want you to be carefull ok honey" she said and walked away.

My last relationship ended really badly but Hayes wont be that way i just know it. He loves me, right or at least cares for me.

____________________________________

The boys all came out and Hayes looked a bit upset. I walked over to him and hugged him.

"Hayes whats wrong?" I asked looking into his eyes.

" well uh-uhm J-Jordan" he stuttered and looked as if he was about to cry.

I looked at the rest of the boys for any hints but they all looked upset and i didnt know why. Have I done something wrong?