Chapter 2- The Magcon boys

(Edited)

Jordans pov 

"Mom do you know where you're going!?" I asked my mom after she took the 5th wrong turn to the studio where we're suppose to meet 'Magcon'.

"Yes of course i know where i'm  going" my mom said as we pulled into a parking lot. The building was HUGE like im not even joking about how huge this place is.

We got out of the car and entered the studio. I saw Bart talking with a boy i ran up to and jumped on his back and covered his eyes.What,we got really close yesterday after we talked about Magcon haha his very funny to be honest.

"Guess who!!!" I screamed in his ears

"Mmmmm Santa?" He said i laughed and jumped off his
back and he turned arouned and hugged me

"Jordan!" He screamed back and we both laughed. My mom came towards us and greeted Bart.

"Well Ladies meet Cameron Dallas, his part of Magcon" Bart said "Hey Jordan haha" Cam said wow he had a nice smile.

"Hi Cam" we both laughed. Then a bunch of boys came towards us all talking and screaming at each other and then they all laughed.Huh weirdos. Then i saw the most hottest boy i have ever seen, he has blue eyes and-and oh my cheese His FACE his FACE is WOW. I think he saw me staring so i looked away.

(Jen is the moms name btw)

"Jen and Jordan I'd like you to meet: Jack Johnson,Jack Gillinsky ,Shawn Mendes ,Aaron Carpenter ,Matthew Espinosa ,Carter Reynolds ,
Taylor Caniff ,Nash and Hayes Grier  . You've already met Cam here" Bart introduced us all and told me i had to stay with them because he had to show my mom around the studio so i nodded.

"So Jordan how old are you?" Jack G asked. "Im 16" i said and smiled.We all got along really well except me and Hayes,he hasn't spoken to me yet not even once.

maybe he doesnt like me, maybe he thinks im too
ugly ugh Jordan stop thinking and go talk to him.

I walked over to Hayes "Hi Hayes " i said and smiled. He looked at me and smiled

"Uh sorry i-i,i have to go" he said and walked away. Well that stung. Cam came over and looked at me with a weird face i couldnt help but laugh. "Theres that smile i've been looking for" he said.

"Thanks Cam, its just i dont know why, but i dont think Hayes likes me" i said and frowned

"Oh well im sure thats not the problem,Hayes is a cool dude he'll come arouned sooner or later." He said and gave me hug and obviously i hugged back...

We walked over to the other guys and then my mom came out with Bart.

"Well honey we gotta get going if we wanna beat traffic" My mom said. Before i left we all exchanged numbers and i gave all of them a hug except Hayes of course ,he was ignoring me sooo... no hug for him.I just waved at him.

Hayes pov

wow,Jordan is so beautiful but i feel like she doesn't like me.I  mean like really i had seen some pretty girls but not one as beautiful as her. Before she left she gave everyone a hug except me i guess she doesnt like me so i just waved when she left. Im so stupid,I  should have done something

"Dudem whats up with you?,why were you ignoring Jordan?" Cam asked

"Well ok... i like her Cam shes so-so -so beautiful i cant even explain it." I said as he smiled

"I knew it, i saw the way you looked at her, you should talk to her tomorrow she thinks you hate her" He told me

"What!!! Why does she think that?" I yelled

"Well you kind of ignored her so yeah thats pretty much it" Cam said

I walked away and i knew i had to find a way to tell Jordan that i like her and to make a better impression. I just have to but what am i suppose to say? ugh this is soo hard. C'MON HAYES wake up. You're THE HAYES GRIER you can do this omg now im talking to myself.What is this girl doing to me .
_________________________________________

hiya guys. third chapters up its not really long but thnx if you are reading it. maybe some votes and some comments on what u think so far. ( its cool if u dnt) would mean alot

Xoxo-T