"Help yourselves, don't disturb me." Liam waved off, clearly not a morning person at this hour. I tugged Louis hand over to a seat and he instantly curled up into a ball on it. Sighing contently and letting his glasses nearly slide off his face. I chuckled, plopping down on the inside of him. Lou with her daughter Lux, Beside her. Niall on his own. Zayn on his own and soon to be snoring, and Liam away on his BlackBerry furiously typing this that and the other thing.

"Want any food baby?" I asked quietly. He shook his head. "Water? Anything?"

"Juice. Apple Juice." He mumbled into his sleeve. I smiled.

"Anything for you Sweetheart." He fixed his eyes on mine, looking up and giving a grin before I got up and fetched the boy a bottle of Apple Juice, only to see Niall staring. "Can I help you?" I asked slightly confused. He shook his head and stared straight ahead. I shrugged it off and went back to Lou, handing him blind juice before we took flight. As he sipped and curled up into my side I noticed the blond haired quiff boy glancing at us once more. And I tried to pay no mind to it as Louis snuggled into my side. Pulling his sweatshirt for warmth. To which I wrapped my arm around him, and Niall blinked away.

How odd.

As soon I heard the wheels skid on the ground, I was shaken from my sleep. Louis already up and leaning on me, playing with my fingers. I blinked several times before he grinned.

"We're in Rome." He whispered. I smiled leaning in to peck to boy on his chapped lips. Putting a delicate smile onto them as I pulled away.

"Ti amo." I whispered back. To which he grinned stupidly, remembering how the translation was "I love you."

"Mi rendi felice." I let out a soft chuckle before the little ding went off, signaling we could get up and off. I grabbed my carry on bag and Louis have drunken Juice and took a glance and Zayn, also awake. Lou, grabbing her 1 year old who is the cutest thing, Liam finally calmer, or looking calmer at least, and Niall. Giving me dark glances. I shuttered and pulled the 19 year old's waist to mine. Earning a squeak before the doors officially opened and we could get out.

I took Louis hand as we stepped in to Italy and I could hear the gasp from his lips. The sky was dusted with rose and blue whipped clouds and a summery temperature. How pretty the sight was.

-

We arrived at an stone building, Liam placing 5 keys in each of our hands.

"You lose it, you're out of luck." We nodded as Liam pulled open the door. It was gorgeous The inner walls were stone with white furniture. Sleek black and chrome. I had no idea what the house would be like, but it is Liam Payne's doing after all.

"Bedroom bust!" Zayn shouted bolting through us and running throughout the home. My eyes widened and I mimicked his actions, Louis trailing behind. Lou, amused. Lux still asleep. Niall, off in his own world and Liam enjoying the stupidity I have around Zayn.

I passed an orange room and took a double take looking inside. The bed was pretty big. Bureaus beautiful and made of wood and stained perfectly to a tanish color. I entered the room, hearing Louis footsteps behind me. The bed had a headboard of iron swirls and for some reason a pit in my stomach grew at the thought of making Love with Louis on this bed. I felt him plop down beside me. And turned to see him on his tummy. Hood on his head. Small smiled played on his hips. I slid down on my stomach as well. Breaths mixing at the closeness.

"Hi Hazzy." I smiled warmly back at him.

"I like this room." He looked around. Large Windows on the other side of the bed hidden behind sheer white curtains.