We might not fall apart

Kylers pov
The early morning sun rising, high above the sky. A knock came on the wall. Oh yeah, my door is still 'missing' as mom would put it. "Hey Kys, come on. Get ready for school." I groaned and looked at my dad. He's been taking time off work, so has mom.
"You can't be serious, dad. I just came home two days ago. I just can't go to school yet..." I trailed off, thinking about the basement. The blood. Oh gosh, the blood. My eyes seemed to burn with tears, remembering.
"Kyler...I just think it would be good for you." I sighed, and took a deep breath in, and exhaled. And said a simple 'okay'. I got out of bed, and looked at dad, he had a somber look on his face.

"I'll go. See ya later dad." He nodded his head and left my room. Getting dressed I walked downstairs. "Justin! I just can't do this anymore! We almost lost him! You can't leave now. We just got him back"
"Adalynne, listen. I need to go. Dad has been wanting me to go on it this-"
"Oh so your son just got home after a nightmare that came life, and your just going to leave cause your dad wants you to?! You know what Justin? Fuck you! You can sleep on the couch on tonight."
"Adalynne. Don't do this. It's not my god damn fault!"
"Not your fault! Are you serious right now?! You have no clue what kyler has been through! He had seen two people he had known and cared for die right in front of him! He watched them get murdered and your gonna leave just like that?!"
"Ada! Stop blaming me-"
"Justin! That's it okay. I'm calling your fucking father. Oh he's gonna hear it from me."
"Adalynne you. Just no, you can't do this."
Looking at my parents fighting, I sighed deeply. Seems like I'm in a dark hole I can't escape. I saw horrible things. And now I have come home to my parents fighting. Oh what a wonderful fucking day.

"Okay fine! I'll sleep on the damn couch tonight. Okay. Go ahead and call my dad! Gosh, I'm going out for a few hours." Dad shouted and left the kitchen. Not even sparing a glance at me.

I hear buttons being pressed as mom presumably calls Uncle Andy. "Andy what hell! You've got some fucking explaining to do!" Mom shouted and came out into the livingroom. "Yes I know tha-" she looked at me, her eyes shown with sadness and anger. She mouthed at me 'I'm sorry' and walked upstairs.

Leaving the house I walked outside and went on my route to school.

When I actually arrived in the school, people around me whispered. The same words floated around
He's back
A/N
Heyy guys!!!!!! I'm so excited! I never thought that this series would EVER have a trilogy, but the third one is now alive! Omg literally Soo happy.
Oh and one thing before I go, kendellsFunny  your character will appear in the next chapter, oh and guys, I need a cover for this story, anyone wanna help me out? goodbye for now my turtle army!

-Haylee