“Mmm, my mate can cook,” he smiled as I flipped the pancakes.

“Were you expecting a mate that couldn’t,” I smiled as I flipped the pancakes onto a plate and put the fried bacon next to it and I fried four more pancakes.

“I didn’t think she would be anything like you,” he admitted.

“Is that a good thing or bad thing?” I asked as I flipped the pancakes.

“A very good thing, because you’re so much better,” he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck.

“Emily we’re home!” my mom yelled and Cole immediately backed away from me and I smiled at him.

“In the kitchen,” I smiled.

“Mmm, cooking for me sweetheart,” my dad said as he kissed my cheek.

“You smell different,” he said and I blushed.

“Good morning sir, I’m Cole,” he held out his hand and my dad turned and looked at him as he shook his hand.

“Have we met before?” he asked.

“No, but you probably know my father Alpha Ryans,” he smiled.

“Oh, yes, he has a girl and boy, nice to meet you,” I flipped the pancakes and bacon onto another plate.      

I started on the eggs and heard my mom enter with a grouchy Chase.

“Hey Emily, who’s this?” she smiled.

“He’s the son of Alpha Ryans,” my dad answered as I finished the eggs.

“Nice to meet you…” he held his hand to her and my mom shook it.

“Sarah and this is my husband John,” she smiled up at him.

“So how do you know my daughter?” my dad asked, as I placed the eggs onto the two plates.

          I handed Cole the plate with five pancakes and kept the one with three.

“We met when she came to my pack, I picked her and my sister, Tina, up at the airport,” he smiled politely.

“Oh he’s your best friend’s brother,” my mom said.

“Yep, and my mate,” I smiled lovingly at him and he smiled back at me making my heart speed up.

“That’s why you didn’t want to leave,” my mom said aloud and she smiled at us and I blushed.

“You didn’t want to leave because of me, aww, so cute,” he smiled and I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Wow, you got a handsome one,” my mom said and I blushed harder.

“Mom,” I hissed.

“Welcome to the family,” my dad smiled at him.

“Aww, who’s the little one,” Cole smiled as he stared at Chase who just looked up at him.

“My little brother, Chase,” I said.

“Can I hold him?” Cole asked.

“He’s three you can ask him yourself,” I said as my parents chuckled.

“Can I hold you little guy?” he cooed Chase nodded.

“You’re so cute,” he smiled at him.

“I’m Cole, what’s your name?” he asked as Chase sat on his lap.

“Chase,” he said in a baby voice.

“How old are you Chase?” he asked.

“3 years old,” Chase said as he reached for some bacon on Cole’s plate.