Of course there is Ron, Lavender Brown, and Hermione. Poor, dim Ron, has feelings for Hermione and vice versa, but for whatever reason...he has been fixated on Lavender. Probably because she stares at him like he is a god, and is making her attraction to him pretty clear. He probably just like the attention. They stare at each other all the time, it's really gross actually. Lavender for some reason just gets on my last nerve. Unfortunately,  I can imagine them becoming a couple soon, and I know I will have to be the shoulder to cry on for Mione, poor girl. I will know how she feels, I had to watch Draco kiss Pansy once...it killed me. And we weren't even together at the time.

Then there is Cormac McLaggen acting like a freaking creeper. There are literally no words to describe how creepy he is being with Hermione right now. I remember just the other day Hermione and I were walking down the hallway to go to Transfiguration when we saw McLaggen giving Mione the Perv face. Mother of God, I have never seen anything as creepy in my life. It was worse than one of those moments when you are minding your own business in class when you happen to look at the other end of the room to see someone giving you the creeper smile. Poor Hermione. I can only imagine how hard it is for her to avoid him, he has his sights on her and he is not letting her out of his sight.

Then there is my love rectangle. Sigh. Draco and I are very much happy together and are doing fine but Pansy keeps upping her game. I saw her sitting on Draco's lap the other day. I wanted to throw her out of a window and watch her bleed to death. Draco doesn't seem to know what to do, I know he cares for her on some degree, or else he wouldn't have dated her for so long, I guess he doesn't want to be to obnoxious and just give her the finger and walk away. But NOOOOOOO, it isn't going to go down like that, I can already tell. Will Peace is also following me around too. I genuinely think he is an amazing person. In fact, I would have dated him if I didn't have Draco. He is very kind and sweet, but the poor guy can't take a hint. I am with Draco, and I don't plan to change that at all.

Lastly Harry is starting to notice Ginny. I can see the way he stares at her sometimes, I just don't think he wants to admit it to himself though. Dating his best friends sister would probably be a big no no for him. I can sense his thoughts on her a lot, it's actually really sweet. I try to stay out of Harry's head, ever since last year when he was big grump, I learned to just put walls around my thoughts and his, and we are both happier that way. It gives us more privacy, but sometimes I like to check up on him and see what he's thinking about or to talk to him. Thus, this is how I figured out his attraction to Ginny. I don't plan to tell Ginny, seeing as she is in a relationship with Dean....glad that he is no longer fixated on me, I still remember how he tried to lure me under that mistletoe last year. Harry needs to be the one to come clean to Ginny at his own time, and I know that Ginny is waiting on him as well. Ugh, it's so complicated.

" Miss. Wilson?" Questioned Professor Slughorn timidly.

" Riddle." Coughed Blaise with a shiz eating grin on his face.

Slughorn shivered in displeasure at my last name, but I pretended to not notice. I don't know why he keeps inviting me to all these parties for his favorite students when he obviously fears me. Maybe he thinks that I'd go all beast on him and smack him around.

" Yes, professor?" I questioned innocently hoping to dispel some of the fear in his eyes. It seemed to work slightly, but he still looked guarded.

" My dear, we were just discussing about how well you can do magic. Would you like to show us how you do your patronus charm? I've been wanting to see it!" He said gaining excitement in his tone.

I huffed in aggravation to myself. That's all he ever asks of me. DO MAGIC! DO MAGIC! Aren't you a wizard Slughorn? Can't you do your own dang magic? Sheesh. I always feel likes I'm being put on like a show, like I'm nothing more than entertainment.