Ch. 51

A month later

( Ling Mae )

Haven't heard from me in a minute huh? Well , I've been around. I tried to get Nicole killed , and it worked! They ran they ass off the road and the car flipped , so I'm pretty sure they died.

Anyways , today is the day I'm going home ( Lexi's house ). I'm just gonna use the excuse that I've been catching up with old friends. If Lexi is as dumb as I thought , she'll believe it.

I paid the taxi driver and went inside the house. I heard talking. I followed the talking and saw Lexi. She was the only one in the room but I could hear another voice.

Me: Hey , I'm back.

Lexi looked up and smiled. I instantly knew something was off , the smile didn't reach her eyes and it was forced.

Lexi: Hey , where've you been?

Me: Catching up with family and friends.

Lexi: Have you been down here before?

No fool.

Me: Yeah. Once or twice. Most of my family is back in China and New York , but some is here too.

Lexi: Oh. Well okay. There's a surprise in the kitchen for you.

Me: What is it?

Lexi: It's in the kitchen. Go see for your self.

Me: Well okay.

I slowly walked to the kitchen. I walked in and my eyes widened and I swear , my jaw dropped to the floor. Sitting at the island was Nicole. She had a cast on her leg only with crutches sitting beside her.

Nicole did a fake smile.

Nicole: Surprise!

Me: Nicole?

Nicole: Well hi! Aren't you happy to see me?

Me: What happened?

Nicole: I was in a bad car accident with El. Remember?

The door opened and El walked in with Kiara.

El: Oh hey Ling China.

Me: It's Ling Mae and hey.

Lexi: You see Ling Mae , I came home one night and my room was trashed. When I left the house , you were here. Did you leave or anything?

Me: W-What day?

Lexi: The 3rd day Nicole was in the hospital.

Me: When was she in the hospital?

El: The day you caused us to get in the accident dummy!

Me: I-I didn't do anything.

Nicole: You know , when your in a coma and it's a weird scene? Where someone from your future will help you out with something very important at the time? Well , my- our future daughter , whose name is Marie , she told me that you like Lexi , she told me a few things too like you set us up to get killed because you wanted Lexi all to your self.

What the hell? How she know all this.

Me: W-What? That's fake.

Lexi: Is it? Follow me.

I followed Lexi to a room. They were filled with security cameras. Ah hell. I'm in deep shit.

Lexi: Have a seat.

I sat in a chair and she reminded the cameras.

Lexi: Ah here we go.

She played back to when I destroyed her room and fucked my self with her strapons.