Chapter 19

Reader's P.O.V

*one year time skip!*

"Do you have everything?" Yuri-sama asks me as I get my bag. "Yup! Let's go back to Konoha! I'm strong enough now!" I shout happily while Yuri-sama chuckles at my enthusiasm.

We say our goodbyes to Minato-san and go to the teleporting stone. In this three years, I didn't only become a Jonin, but also learnt a lot of Jutsu and also invented some on my own.

After getting teleported to the forrest, we start walking through the forrest. "Let's enter through the gate." Yuri-sama requests. "Why? That would take longer." I say confused as I untie my hair.

My hair got longer in these three years, but I like the length of it. I grew taller a little bit and my chest area got bigger too, as Yuri-sama likes to mention everyday. Due to that, I had to buy some new clothes that I love to wear. The top is long-sleeved but the sleeves get wider starting from a bit further away of my elbows. It is dark blue with a little violet sting to it. Then there's my headband that I still wear around my waist. Downwards from my waist, the top parts into two parts, showing a little bit of my tummy. Then I wear my black shorts with my fishnet leggings underneath them. The shoes are still sandles, but they they reach my knees.

(hope you can imagine it. I wanted to draw it, but I can't draw.)

"There is a suprise for us at the gate." Yuri-sama exclaims happily. "Okay then. Let's walk to the gate." I say confused.

We walk for an half an hour and finally reach the gate. I forget that there's a suprise for us and casually walk to the gate without noticing our surroundings. I feel myself being tackled to the ground.

"(Y/N)-chan!!" I hear a familiar voice yell. I look at the person who's tackled me and notice that it's my best friend.

"Naruto!" I exclaim happily as I hug him back. "You're finally back." He whispers happily as his grip around me tightens. "Hehe, I guess so." I chuckle nervously while remembering that I didn't write any letters at all in those three years.

Naruto stands up and helps me up. He observes me and seems to blush. "Is something wrong?" I ask the blonde while looking at his flustered face. "You, uhh, you're more womanly now." Naruto mumbles making me blush. "Thank you?" I say, but it sounds more like a question.

He smiles at me which I return. I suddenly get kicked to the ground again. I rub my head as I look up. "H-hey Sakura-chan." I greet the pinkette that has kicked me just now nervously. "You left again! Without saying anything." She yells at me while helping me up again.

I hear Yuri-sama chuckle at me being kicked or tackled to the ground all the time. Sakura hugs me and then smiles. "Well, at least you're back and won't leave again." Sakura says with a smile. "Yup!" I exclaim happily. She releases me from the hug.

"Actually Naruto arrived just this morning too." Sakura explains to me. I look at her suprised. "So he still is a Genin?" I ask with a chuckle. "What do you mean, (Y/N)-chan? You're still a Genin yourself!" Naruto shouts at me.

"You must have some memory loss, because I was a Chuunin when you left to find Sasuke." I say to him with a smirk. "Wha- oh yeah I forgot. But then you're still a Chuunin." Naruto tries to sound confident. "Nope, I'm a Jonin." I smirk with confidence and pride. "What? When did you manage that?" Naruto shouts in disbelief.

"I came back for the Jonin exams and right after the exams I went back to train." I explain while picking my bag up that has been lieing on the ground the whole time. "So everyone's either a Jonin or a Chuunin right now?" Naruto whines. "Yup, everyone besides you." I tease him.