Dracula

AN: after a kinda rough start I finally managed to get my plot done for this story. So here's the next update. I will refer to Harry as Dracula or with his name so don't get confused x
This is based on the Dracula series, yet I will change the story plot c: Have fun reading!!!

"You humans are so.. Vulnerable. So fragile.. You break so easy.." The vampire growled quietly, a beastly snarl leaving his parted lips.

His fangs shone in the full moon, glancing sharp and dangerous as he tilted his head back up, his eyes fluttering close as red thick blood trickled down his parted lips.

"P-please" the shaking creature in his arms whimpered causing an amused smile to appear on Harry's lips.

"Please what? What could a dying human like you beg for, other than death? You humans know nothing about life.. All of you think you do. " Dracula tilted his head to the side, his black pupils narrowing causing him to look even even more dangerous.

He was torn between fascination and disgust when it came to humans. Fascination because they were able to feel, they would die one day and find peace. They had a choice. They don't need to take life, to kill to survive.

Other than him. He had no choice, he had to kill to live. But humans were so stupid.. So naive. They believed that they'd be so strong, that they were the most intelligent creatures on the world.

So naive.

"You took what was mine.." He whispered and wrapped his hand around the mans neck, pushing him up against the wall, listening closely to the drag of his dirty clothes against the harsh surface.

His feet hovered in the air, his weak hands were grabbing at the creature that was towering over him. 

"Feel what you did to me.." He snarled and let his thumb hover over the Adam's apple before he squeezed watching the life trickle out of the mans body.

Pain.

No air that filled the lungs anymore.

Harry watched closely, his dark eyes boring into the mans that grew dull. Fading with life.

Harry licked his lips, humming at the warm blood that was feeding him. He leaned forward, eyelids fluttering shut as he tasted the blood of the dying man that filled him again with life. Blood made him stronger.

He drained his body, growling quietly because it brought memories of Mina back to his mind.

As he opened his eyes again, he let the man slide down the wall, falling into a puddle of blood. What a waste.

Dracula watched the man for a while. Mina has been human.
And humans took her away from him.

He was weak back then.. Blinded from kindness towards humans.

Harry returned to his carriage, the darkness of the old dirty city creeping into him, filling his mind further with blind pain. Filling his heart with emptiness. With something he learned to endure over the past hundreds of years.

He returned to a house that was almost as big as the house he lived in with Mina. With his Mina..

Draculas eyes travelled up to the tree with white beautiful blossoms that reminded him of the woman with dark oak wooden hair, lips as red as blood and eyes as blue as the sky.

They had this kind of a tree in their yard. It bloomed every year, covering the ground in white.

"My Mina.." He whispered, fingertips grazing over the strong wood. Still not strong enough to resist his powers.